• english
  • espanol
  • frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me

View Poll Results: Farming, Stop it or keep it?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep farming

8 23.53%
  • Stop farming

20 58.82%
  • Not sure

6 17.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Farming

Blog Entries

Farming

If farming could be stopped....

Would you really want it to be? Think about it;

Farming your fellow union buddies DU's kinda add's a sort of social dynamic, if farming was cut out, would yous till tlak to the guys you rely on for kills?

I know at this point people are going to start screaming "oh these guys are the main culprits etc etc" but let;s be honest, every fucker is farming. It;s become a part of the game play. So please, think long and hard before voting;

If farming could be stopped, would you like it to be?

Blog Entries
    bump, bump, bumpitup!

Yeah, it would kill me to never talk with Jingles again. I vote to not stop it.lol

I as a collector like to donate my Dus to my union and friends instead of leaving then open to be killed by anyone...but notice I use the word DONATE not farm....lol....

I go to a massage parlor for hand jobs. Hookers are dirty

Donate....farm. It means the same thing in most peoples eyes.

Just saying

The only people that complain are the losers that dont have any friends to get donations off haha

Blog Entries
    If I have a nickle for every time I saw a farming thread on TMB forums, I'd have retired already, with full pension, 401k, social security, and an ever-growing mutual fund

Quote Originally Posted by Splooge View Post
    If I have a nickle for every time I saw a farming thread on TMB forums, I'd have retired already, with full pension, 401k, social security, and an ever-growing mutual fund
    Amen to that!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Splooge View Post
    This is a little more than your average farming thread Splooge. Try getting down from your cyber throne for just a minute and read it.

Thanks.