• english
  • espanol
  • frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me

View Poll Results: Farming, Stop it or keep it?

Voters
34. You may not vote on this poll
  • Keep farming

8 23.53%
  • Stop farming

20 58.82%
  • Not sure

6 17.65%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Farming

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FamilyMatters View Post
    I as a collector like to donate my Dus to my union and friends instead of leaving then open to be killed by anyone...but notice I use the word DONATE not farm....lol....
    So you would vote to keep "donating" then? Did you vote?

i'm actually not sure . . . cause i sort of half/farm. I take my friend's du's for kills, but they only amount to 10% or 15% max to my total kills . . . so i guess it really wouldn't matter for me whether farming is stopped or not . . .

Blog Entries
    bump, bump bump, bump bump, bump, bump it up!

with the current state of the game and set of rules.. i would rather let my friend farm me for a few kills.. rather then getting killed by someone else... i will be 0d as is.. so why not help a friend who cares about getting a killer fam/individual rank..

umm.. what really is a difference between donating kills.. and getting farmed?...

Farming is when you tell a friend or anyone to hire some DUs that you can kill and get best ratio, then hit him, repeat the process again and again until the guy is maxed

Donation is like, you give your friends a chance to go for it, you hire as usual and before you hire tell someone so he can kill you b4 someone else do

Well at least thats what i understand it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketfinger View Post
    Farming is when you tell a friend or anyone to hire some DUs that you can kill and get best ratio, then hit him, repeat the process again and again until the guy is maxed

Donation is like, you give your friends a chance to go for it, you hire as usual and before you hire tell someone so he can kill you b4 someone else do

Thats my definition of it also but it will vary from person to person.

Quote Originally Posted by Rocketfinger View Post

aahh.. thanx...

still sounds like farming to me either way. and i personally think you can talk to your friends by getting together to go on a REAL killing spree. like in the old days before i even joined TMB. when ppl had to boost another person to kill their du's and when sometimes ppl would have to team up to kill one person who had a ton of du's. but of course all that was when we still had 24 hits in 24 hrs.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fra_Diavalo View Post
    with the current state of the game and set of rules.. i would rather let my friend farm me for a few kills.. rather then getting killed by someone else... i will be 0d as is.. so why not help a friend who cares about getting a killer fam/individual rank..

umm.. what really is a difference between donating kills.. and getting farmed?...
    Well this is what I am getting at, I have thought of a way to completely abolish Killers farming collectors DU's...So...if new rule scame in to abolish farming....would you like it, or not?

Blog Entries
    bump, bump, bumpitup!