• english
  • espanol
  • frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 73
  1. #51
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa- View Post
    If you don't condone farming, why do you allow it? There's no honor in that. Basically, you all gain no respect from other fams primarily because of the farming for ranks and your leadership says, "we don't condone it," yet you do nothing about it. That's like saying, "My employee steals from my clients. I don't condone stealing, but I'll continue paying him to work for me because he brings in the money." It's dirty and dishonorable. And what's unfortunate, there's no way to stop it. I'll give you credit for forming a large family, but now all you have to do is use your won credits to coordinate farming yourselves and you'll win more credits. I've been keeping an eye on your highest killers, and they all farm... it's pretty pitiful.

    As for the transfers, I don't complain too much cuz I've always been good at looting. My complaint with it is that new guys tend to quit after they get 0'd and can't rebuild cuz they have no money. It takes time to learn the ropes and family members can't help each other out with cash anymore. What's nice about transfers and banks is that there needs to be a ton of activity and a lot of coordination. If you don't max your bank, looters can change the outcome of the game.
    Bullshit youve been keeping an eye on our highest killers and we all farm. This round my count is low cause of term ending but usually I am one of the higer guys and I can gurantee you with the odd donation here and there when a collector posts they are hiring they arent farms. Mine usually come from building and killing builders. Union members can help each other out with cash still the whole round if you all dont understand how to do it then that's your own faults for not figuring it out. We dont have problems with that at all. The new guys that join up with us tend to learn how to play its not our fault if you guys cant train your new guys and tell them what to expect. ANy new guy I talk to I tell them what to expect. I have them watch and learn and tell them if you hire expect to be dead 2 mins later watch us for a bit then try it out. There doesnt have to be a ton of activity for bank to workl. You log in hire and collect and send off. It takes 3 people to max a holder a maxer and the guy getting maxed not sure where you are getting tons of activity from. Yes more people activate but that doesnt translate into more activity.

  2. #52
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Bullshit youve been keeping an eye on our highest killers and we all farm. This round my count is low cause of term ending but usually I am one of the higer guys and I can gurantee you with the odd donation here and there when a collector posts they are hiring they arent farms. Mine usually come from building and killing builders. Union members can help each other out with cash still the whole round if you all dont understand how to do it then that's your own faults for not figuring it out. We dont have problems with that at all. The new guys that join up with us tend to learn how to play its not our fault if you guys cant train your new guys and tell them what to expect. ANy new guy I talk to I tell them what to expect. I have them watch and learn and tell them if you hire expect to be dead 2 mins later watch us for a bit then try it out. There doesnt have to be a ton of activity for bank to workl. You log in hire and collect and send off. It takes 3 people to max a holder a maxer and the guy getting maxed not sure where you are getting tons of activity from. Yes more people activate but that doesnt translate into more activity.
    Obviously you don't check your top producers. I've been looting quite a few of your boys this round just because that's what I do. What makes me good at it is that I watch your guys build their du's, wait for someone to take out the du's, then swoop in to loot before anyone else can get to it. And guess what, 75% of the guys I loot lost their DU's to another one of your boys... almost always one of your top 5 producers for this round. I don't care how you get your kills, that's not my point. My point is, you blatantly said, yes, your guys do farm your own for ranks. And you do NOTHING about it.

    Boosting ain't exactly something new kid. I've been boosting for years, primarily for setting up hits... i know how to use it to transfer money. You're missing the point though. What I'm saying is that the families on top, including IU/RU, are nothing compared to the families that used to be on top. Yea, they're not on top anymore and I get that, I'm just saying it's sad to see such a good game get turned over to what it is now. I really only came back to this game to piss people off (like I'm doin now) and to catch up with some old friends. So take what I say with a grain of salt because I really don't care about ranking, medals, and winning.

  3. #53
    Any good killer will not sign off for the night with low du's hanging around. Before the new killer rules you would always just suicide before logging off. Since those kills no longer count and you can't sell off all guns. The best way to keep your competition from getting the kills is to let one of your own have them. It's no different then selling off all guns and drugs and sending to the bank during the old transfer round. The only difference is that now instead of cash being a commodity...du's are.

  4. #54
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa- View Post
    Obviously you don't check your top producers. I've been looting quite a few of your boys this round just because that's what I do. What makes me good at it is that I watch your guys build their du's, wait for someone to take out the du's, then swoop in to loot before anyone else can get to it. And guess what, 75% of the guys I loot lost their DU's to another one of your boys... almost always one of your top 5 producers for this round. I don't care how you get your kills, that's not my point. My point is, you blatantly said, yes, your guys do farm your own for ranks. And you do NOTHING about it.

    Boosting ain't exactly something new kid. I've been boosting for years, primarily for setting up hits... i know how to use it to transfer money. You're missing the point though. What I'm saying is that the families on top, including IU/RU, are nothing compared to the families that used to be on top. Yea, they're not on top anymore and I get that, I'm just saying it's sad to see such a good game get turned over to what it is now. I really only came back to this game to piss people off (like I'm doin now) and to catch up with some old friends. So take what I say with a grain of salt because I really don't care about ranking, medals, and winning.
    Ok kid you cant compere IU RU to the fams that were on top in the past because the game has changed and the styles of play are different. For you to say they are nothing compared to them or for anyone to say that is total BS. YOu can say they arent as good I can say yes they are but it cant be proven or not. You are pissing me off so go ahead and pat yourself on the back thinking you have kid. I played this game when Genovese was on top, pisshead, omerta. (notice how I left out DG they were never on top) Yes I do nothing about my guys hitting our own. If the collectors hire and are killed by our guys I personally dont consider that farming. I know some do but I dont. What I consider farming is guys building to a certain amount of du's and donating when they cant be maxed that is farming. Our guys killing RU collectors isnt farming in my opinion. It's funny how you point out that IU do it but you dont say anything about your union doing it, UC doing it, or SS. Youre another pathetic fuck that wants to jump on the IU are the big bad guys band wagon but you feel that since you use to play in the old era what you say carried weight when in fact it doesnt. Youre just as insignificant now as you ever were back when you use to play.

  5. #55
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit View Post
    Ok kid you cant compere IU RU to the fams that were on top in the past because the game has changed and the styles of play are different. For you to say they are nothing compared to them or for anyone to say that is total BS. YOu can say they arent as good I can say yes they are but it cant be proven or not. You are pissing me off so go ahead and pat yourself on the back thinking you have kid. I played this game when Genovese was on top, pisshead, omerta. (notice how I left out DG they were never on top) Yes I do nothing about my guys hitting our own. If the collectors hire and are killed by our guys I personally dont consider that farming. I know some do but I dont. What I consider farming is guys building to a certain amount of du's and donating when they cant be maxed that is farming. Our guys killing RU collectors isnt farming in my opinion. It's funny how you point out that IU do it but you dont say anything about your union doing it, UC doing it, or SS. Youre another pathetic fuck that wants to jump on the IU are the big bad guys band wagon but you feel that since you use to play in the old era what you say carried weight when in fact it doesnt. Youre just as insignificant now as you ever were back when you use to play.

    Well, managing to piss you off was too easy. But I'm content in that. I don't disagree that the game is different and style of play is different. However, I can compare the two because it IS the same game. IU/RU has been around how long now? Not even close to as long as Omerta was on top. Based on size and control of the game, IU again doesn't come close to how Omerta ran it. So yea, based on stats, IU still doesn't compare... you can't argue that with logic.

    DG was on top... at least a couple of rounds. But that fact that you feel the need to point that out shows that you don't really know what DG was about. I can't tell you of even one former member who was in it to rank. You better believe we earned the fear and respect we got from other fams though.

    Can you point out who in the union DG is in farms? I can't. I'm sure others do it, but none as blatant as IU RU. As for the band wagon, you couldn't be further from the mark. I call it as i see it. I have no respect for the way IU/RU is run. Again, you admitted that your guys farm and donate DU's, then you say you don't condone it, but now you're saying you're ok with it. You keep going back and forth on your own words and it's hilarious to see you struggle with finding solid ground to stand on. Even if you said, "yes, my guys farm and I tell them to because that's what we do." I'd have more respect for that than someone who can't lead and clearly define what you do.

    I'm happily insignificant, i don't need the attention, i don't want the medals, i don't care about my words carrying weight. What I do care about is being loyal to what DG stands for. And calling you out on being a flake is all a part of that. Show me something worth respecting and I'll give respect.

  6. #56
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    You are comparing apples to oranges here. Yes Omerta was more dominant at the time only because of the transfers and the ability to rank many off of one persons work. You also had the rotation so there were few challenges if ever. When there actually was a challenge..I.E. Islander, Omerta was nothing. Yes there was team work but not the planning that goes on now a days to win rounds. You had deals worked with all the Bosses from each family to take cheap jp's. True Pops was a great diplomat, but hardly a great thinker. He WAS a great scam artist in TMB and also in real life as we finally saw. Another example of art imitating life again. Again we are not comparing apples to apples so the argument it somewhat irrelevant, but still fun to sling shit about.
    Danzig.... shhhh... he might catch on that I only keep responding because I have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon!

  7. #57
    I'm masturbating while responding so we are both in the same boat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Supa- View Post
    Danzig.... shhhh... he might catch on that I only keep responding because I have nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon!

  8. #58
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    I'm masturbating while responding so we are both in the same boat.
    Well... my boat's bigger... but like you always say, it's not all about size.

  9. #59
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa- View Post
    Well... my boat's bigger... but like you always say, it's not all about size.
    I've never claimed to have a big boat. But it must be big...my wife always points an giggles. I just assumed that was because she was impressed.

  10. #60
    Quote Originally Posted by Supa- View Post
    Well, managing to piss you off was too easy. But I'm content in that. I don't disagree that the game is different and style of play is different. However, I can compare the two because it IS the same game. IU/RU has been around how long now? Not even close to as long as Omerta was on top. Based on size and control of the game, IU again doesn't come close to how Omerta ran it. So yea, based on stats, IU still doesn't compare... you can't argue that with logic.

    DG was on top... at least a couple of rounds. But that fact that you feel the need to point that out shows that you don't really know what DG was about. I can't tell you of even one former member who was in it to rank. You better believe we earned the fear and respect we got from other fams though.

    Can you point out who in the union DG is in farms? I can't. I'm sure others do it, but none as blatant as IU RU. As for the band wagon, you couldn't be further from the mark. I call it as i see it. I have no respect for the way IU/RU is run. Again, you admitted that your guys farm and donate DU's, then you say you don't condone it, but now you're saying you're ok with it. You keep going back and forth on your own words and it's hilarious to see you struggle with finding solid ground to stand on. Even if you said, "yes, my guys farm and I tell them to because that's what we do." I'd have more respect for that than someone who can't lead and clearly define what you do.

    I'm happily insignificant, i don't need the attention, i don't want the medals, i don't care about my words carrying weight. What I do care about is being loyal to what DG stands for. And calling you out on being a flake is all a part of that. Show me something worth respecting and I'll give respect.
    Yes I can argue against it because your argument is totally invalid and illogical. You cannot compare two things that happened in different times, era's or whatever you want to call it kid. Things that happen in real life or in the game at two different times with vastly different rules do not correlate into saying well this one was better because of this or that. All you are doing is providing a personal opinion. Also DG was never on top tell me one round that DG ever won? DG never took the top fam, JP or anything like that. I was friends with Tyler and them on here I played with those guys Tyler, Vinny all of them and never once did OUR side of the game win back then kid.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us