• espanol
  • frances
  • italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread

Post Man Utd fans or how they should be know to all MANURE fans! Drive me mad ha

Isn't it funny how all manure fans haven't been heard all season ? They seemed to be keeping their mouths shut because MAN CITY where on top of table for the last how many months ???????
    Then suddenly they find their voice again when they go top & the arrogance that goes with them comes flying back because they THINK they have a great chance again!

Also how the belief/support/loyalty & everything else that goes with being a true fan of a football club through bad times & good escapes them for a number of months & no manure fan could be heard because Man City where the on form side in mancville & the league...
    You manure fans crack me up because you've all got the loyalty/support of Chelsea fans... > only a supporter/follower/mouthpiece when your winning guys eh ?

Your all part-time fans only there for the good times but cant be seen or heard when your drawing games or on a brighter note losing games like Wednesday night to Wigan !!! ha

COME ON THE VILLA TOMORROW!
    HOPE CITY WIN THE LEAGUE AND PUT YOU GUYS BACK IN YOUR PLACE!
    YES IM AWAITING A GOOD RESPONSE FROM ALL YOU MANURE FANS OUT THERE! LOL

RANT OVER!

Well i expect that most ppl would need to let off some steam after living in United shadow all these years.glad you found your voice now that you have all that money.

ARE YOU CHELSEA IN DISGUISE!!! lol

Well howard webb, penos, mystery 7 mins added time...? you wouldnt find it anywhere else in the league ? You can't argue that! lol
    on a brighter note no I ain't a Chelsea fan either.....

I heard something about this on the "who gives a shit channel" Fucken fag ball is so exiting. I put that up there with watching my grandmothers corpse deteriorate.

Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    I heard something about this on the "who gives a shit channel" Fucken fag ball is so exiting. I put that up there with watching my grandmothers corpse deteriorate.
    Like OH MY GOD....I think i might get sick....lol

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Danzig View Post
    Says someone who plays chess ?

Hmmm, u seem to be the one with the voice.

i taut man united was gay web site