Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12

Thread: Chess Central

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_1 View Post
    well . . . . i don't use that system
    i just . . . . you know . . . play!
    if that were true then you'd be a pawn killing machine. But you're not. You obviously valued each piece as it was worth to your board. So whether you realize it or not your brain is doing basic math. If i put a bishop in your way and left you with the option to move a knight a rook or a pawn you moved the rook. which means i could gauge what you were thinking each piece is worth. which pieces you'd move and which ones you would sacrifice and which pieces youd go for and which ones you wouldnt. you actually fooled me once using points. practice this idea more and you'll be able to find out what pieces to exploit.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow_1 View Post
    and what does this mean:

" . . . hit him exchange after exchange . . ."

what's an exchange? i'm sorry i don't know the "terms" really well . . . .
    not turn after turn, but battle after battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Chance View Post
    if that were true then you'd be a pawn killing machine. But you're not. You obviously valued each piece as it was worth to your board. So whether you realize it or not your brain is doing basic math. If i put a bishop in your way and left you with the option to move a knight a rook or a pawn you moved the rook. which means i could gauge what you were thinking each piece is worth. which pieces you'd move and which ones you would sacrifice and which pieces youd go for and which ones you wouldnt. you actually fooled me once using points. practice this idea more and you'll be able to find out what pieces to exploit.
    oh i get it now
    yeah i did know the value of each piece (pawn then knight and bishop, then rook then queen then king)

anyways i've gotta run for a bit
    will be back in an hour or so
    see ya!

i'm back . . . .