Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Kenzie?!

Jackpot!!!

keepin it up for kenzie ;-) all night long yea!

Quote Originally Posted by MrWorker View Post
    Gay name

Why do these days. Especially in the soft living gay western world. Do men/boys have girls names and long hair and women/girls have boys names with shorter hair then boys ?.

When i have a child and its a son iam naming him after me and hes going to have a skinhead just like me ! PROPPA WORKING CLASS MAN !

Again an excellent example of how bliss ignorance is

Quote Originally Posted by MrWorker View Post
    Gay name

Why do these days. Especially in the soft living gay western world. Do men/boys have girls names and long hair and women/girls have boys names with shorter hair then boys ?.

When i have a child and its a son iam naming him after me and hes going to have a skinhead just like me ! PROPPA WORKING CLASS MAN !
    because everyone is out to get you and everyone u care about, that's why. noone gives a damn what you think. noone cares that much about YOUR beliefs. everyone has their own beliefs and they don't have to be all about YOU. so, go screw urself cus that's really all your good at doing anymore.
    go ahead, complain about it. my beliefs are my own and i can choose to believe in whoever/whatever i want!

mr worker might soon end up like that norwegian shooeter breivik...

someone needs to stop him before that

Blog Entries
    Breivik did it in self defence,

Just like the muslim extremists do it in ''self defence''.

It must be ignorant now to ''NOT'' like a boy to have a girls name with long hair hahahaha pathetic idiots.

ALSO your going on the REPENTING board NOW MISS WEREWOLF AND CLOWN YOU UNCLFUKKAS WILL REPENT !!!
    Last edited by MrWorker; 04-19-2012 at 05:00 PM.

Completely unrelated question: who's the best, the Good, the Bad or the Ugly?

Wow. Off topic much? This post was originated to give glory to the wonderful sexy and titillating name that is Kenzie.

Why can't we all just get along. =/