View Full Version : Need for english translation

MrBigCash
05-29-2017, 10:37 PM
Anyone can help me understand this?

First|Prev[1]2 3 Next|Last
from al_medo
46 seconds ago.
Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
shut up you fucking bitch , i ddint replyed you because you was talking shit , and i wasnt having time for that , and about the last time , you did show your self and how kiss ass of bitches you are , the bitch made you a story and you did beleive it with that other cocksucker , and now your talking me about how i dont like you , and how iam not the first? what the fuck? looked your self and how your reaction was , then come and complain how about you dont have freinds , you dont know me , but you did judje me frome that whore who was simply jealous that i did hit on her freind and her , shes dame old , but now you acting so inocent? fuck you , you are the devel , and you did showed that the last time with your devel frend

MrBigCash
05-29-2017, 10:38 PM
What is a devel? :D

Wolfgang
05-29-2017, 10:55 PM
What is a devel? :D

The closet definition I found was "A Hard Blow" or "To hit (something) hard"
Perhaps a sexual favor ?

Eli_462
05-29-2017, 11:04 PM
moron

you are a devel says it right in his paragraph to you

Wolfgang
05-29-2017, 11:14 PM
and you did showed that the last time with your devel frend

OooUUUUuuUuuU which devel frend is he talking bout

Super_Fly
05-29-2017, 11:24 PM
I've heard of a devil. I've heard of a Dremel brand cordless drill or bevel. Have yet to hear of a devel. He may be inferring that you're the Great Shaitan.

KidVengeance
05-30-2017, 12:00 AM
He says:

Close your mouth, you female dog. I was not going to respond to you because you are misrepresenting the truth. I have not enough hours in the day for this. The most recent time you let me see your true self. You showed me how much of a fawning parasite you are. I made a fictitious novel and you believed it. I dislike you as a person. I do not swallow the male genitalia. You moan about how you do not have friends but you do not know me. You formed an opinion of me from that female who sleeps around because i complimented her and her friend. She's elderly. You are satan.

Something like that :D

MrBigCash
05-30-2017, 12:06 AM
Hahahaha KV answer....thanks that helped me a lot...to understand he is just a idiot

MrBigCash
05-30-2017, 12:07 AM
The closet definition I found was "A Hard Blow" or "To hit (something) hard"
Perhaps a sexual favor ?

Sexual favor is my especiality. I will allow him to suck my hairy cock anytime

MrBigCash
05-30-2017, 12:08 AM
OooUUUUuuUuuU which devel frend is he talking bout

I think its Bestriggerman hahaha

KidVengeance
05-30-2017, 12:13 AM
Hahahaha KV answer....thanks that helped me a lot...to understand he is just a idiot

hahah welcome :D

I'm curious who this goober is

I want to play with him too!

Big_Sarge
05-30-2017, 12:16 AM
I Englished goodly. My head hurts badly. Confusion consumes me.

xTrinity
05-30-2017, 03:49 AM
Wesk causing trouble as usual :D

The_Black_Cat
05-30-2017, 07:35 PM
Anyone can help me understand this?

First|Prev[1]2 3 Next|Last
from al_medo
46 seconds ago.
Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
shut up you fucking bitch , i ddint replyed you because you was talking shit , and i wasnt having time for that , and about the last time , you did show your self and how kiss ass of bitches you are , the bitch made you a story and you did beleive it with that other cocksucker , and now your talking me about how i dont like you , and how iam not the first? what the fuck? looked your self and how your reaction was , then come and complain how about you dont have freinds , you dont know me , but you did judje me frome that whore who was simply jealous that i did hit on her freind and her , shes dame old , but now you acting so inocent? fuck you , you are the devel , and you did showed that the last time with your devel frend

it says...stfu, you're a bitch and that other person is a bitch as well, here's the reason, f*ck you, you're the devil

i thought it was pretty clear what this person's intentions were....

bLiNd_is_back
06-02-2017, 06:46 AM
Sorry, can't help as that is not English....

The_Black_Cat
06-03-2017, 01:21 AM
if so....80% of hiphop is not english :P