PDA

View Full Version : Something is missing in this game..

fdfdf
07-09-2017, 05:33 AM
As I said on our BUIDNESS board..

Something is missing..

MY FUCKING BLOGS WHO NO ONE HAS ATTEMPED AT REDEEMING.

Now, I am a patient person.. however , one call, and I will have Dante gotti come back, with his cap lock button, and 52 hitters. They will be back on site, and will not stop until my blogs are found.

I am going to pull a Liam Neeson , on all of you little nuggets, if you do not help me in my quest !

MrBigCash
07-10-2017, 08:04 PM
Got ignored by the staff about my interviews. When they needed in the past I was there. Now even Storm is ignoring me. I dont get it really. But hey, if they dont want it so fuck it.

Clutch
07-10-2017, 09:40 PM
No one cares.

//thread closed.

fdfdf
07-11-2017, 01:18 AM
Everyone should care

Ink-Slinger
07-11-2017, 02:55 AM
I have received no blogs or interviews so it's hard for me to publish something that is not there.

If you truly have something to submit, there are 3 ways you can do it.

1. submit to me in game
2. submit to news@themafiaboss.com
3. submit directly to the blog page

fdfdf
07-11-2017, 02:59 AM
Ink, this was in 2014, around page 56 on the blogs. Before my interview..

Ink-Slinger
07-11-2017, 03:17 AM
There were some very old blogs and interviews that were deleted due to server space. I'm guessing that your blogs may have been part of that. Now you will just have to submit something new. :)

fdfdf
07-11-2017, 03:33 AM
Do what...

You mean to tell me, something that I have written , and took 5 minutes on, were deleted, forever.. CAUSE OF SERVER SPACE!?

Where as, most of ravens blogs exist ? Full of un-entertaining, lesser value compared to what's I have wrote? Ink, you have started a war.. what you did, is like burning the Bible. How would you like it, if I used what you post, and your thoughts as basically just toilet paper, to wipe my man-Gina!?

Ink-Slinger
07-11-2017, 03:39 AM
I'm guessin' that your 5 minute blog was probably about 4 minutes too long. I await your next submission.

fdfdf
07-11-2017, 03:43 AM
It's to late, peen slinger.. it is to late.

My next blog Inquirie with be directed to storm directly. I refuse to have anything to do with you, as you have hurt my heart. It will take years, before I forgive you, for what you have done.