PDA

View Full Version : Immahh just live on the dole for rest of my life now Fk Ya

MrWorker
07-10-2017, 10:07 PM
Fuck everyone and Fuck everything ahhh

PROPPA MAN AHHH cant find decent work therefore FUCKEEEETAHH.... I arnt stressing myself aahhtt naaahh mean.... I also don't give a fuck abahht look for women either cos that bullshit is basically like a job interview as well.... soo fuck eeetahh as I said right... I arnt in competition with no fuckahh.. if people have aproblem with me been on dole then give me a job ya tight rich cunts nahh mean.... I ARNT doing fuckall now I'm done with it... PROPPA MAN STYLE IM HAPPY JUST SAT HERE IN MA MAN CAVE !!... I don't give ahh fuck about travelling the world why would I want to when ahh can just see the shitholes from my TV ?. AHHH LIFE ISNT WORTH SHHEEEITAHH SO FUCKK EETAHHHH.

Imamhh just happily sit back and take ya dole money from now on NAAH MEAN Ahhh AHHTAHH !!.

PROPPAHH

and on the plus I arnt contributing sheeeitahh to this evil world which I hate.

YEAHHH TAAAHH PROPPA MAN IS BACKK IN HIS OWN CONFORT ZOON AHHHHHHHH

Tru_Mafia
07-10-2017, 11:45 PM
get a job you bum! Stop making up excuses to justify your lack of motivation to enter the workforce. McDonalds is hiring just about everywhere. Learn a skill other than twisting religion to coincide with your preferred lifestyle.

Bad_Intentions
07-10-2017, 11:49 PM
"Life begins at the end of your comfort zone"

Eli_462
07-11-2017, 12:06 AM
dole sounds nice. they make good orange juice

bLiNd_is_back
07-11-2017, 05:36 AM
Bring on privitisation of the NHS. This way, when you get ill, you will die rather than be helped and will be 1 less burden on the government.