PDA

View Full Version : DONT get Flu Jabs and The Cure for Cancer

MrWorker
11-24-2016, 03:36 PM
Years ago when I was a kid I used to get them I had them a few times and it MADE ME poorly it is suppose to stop you getting flu... YET it gave me flu every time.

I haven't taken them in years...I am entitled to them but I don't have them and I never will. I am absolutely fine. They is also a lot of horrible crap that they put into the jabs

Its same with everything else like tooth paste.... tooth paste cleans your teeth yes but it is also designed to make your teeth weaker and they crumble over time. So you got go back to dentist and pay the ridiculous prices to get them fixed so its keeps the pharmaceuticals swimming in money. PLUS they is fluride in it to control the masses, they also put it in our tap water and the government wants to put more in to the water as well so it keeps our ''teeth cleaner'' haha that's the excuse they use anyway.... we all know the real reason why to keep us further dumbed down.

Its same with everything like cancer... they give your radiation which kills the cancer BUT it also kills your good cells as well so when the cancer comes back it is easier to spread and it kills you... meanwhile the pharmaceutical companys have made a killing on you.

THEY IS CURES OUT THERE FOR CANCER.....Vitamin B-17 or Apricot kernils and cannabis oil. Yes Kernils work...they is youtube videos about them, they take them in the Himalayas and NONE of thoughs people have ever gotten cancer.... however as soon as they leave the tribal villages and join ''civilisation'' they get cancer..... I wonder why... we all know why... all the sheeeit chemicles that is in our food and water and LACK of REAL nutrition and LAETRILLE THAT WE NEED.

the pharmaceuticals wont tell you about that though because they cant make any money on it... they make billions out of false treatments and false hope.

ALL THE CURES ARE GIVEN TO US BY GOD.... BUT THE ELITES ILLUMINATI KEEP THEM FOR THEMSELVES AND DONT TELL THE MASSES ABOUT IT. They want to control us and kill us off ITS ALL PART OF THE NEW WORLD ORDER

Drudge1
11-25-2016, 03:10 AM
Here we go again.. more shit to throw against the wall. I told ya Worker and Bad Intentions were related.

Bad_Intentions
11-25-2016, 03:19 AM
Here we go again.. more shit to throw against the wall. I told ya Worker and Bad Intentions were related.

You are wrong.

MrWorker
11-25-2016, 07:26 PM
Drudge stay eating the blue pill if it makes you happy... But the Satanists illuminati are just laughing at you thinking at least this one is a useful idiot.