PDA

View Full Version : Earth is Hell, Death is Freedom, YOU ARE ALL SLAVES TO THE SYSTEM

MrWorker
12-15-2016, 08:26 PM
I have always believed that earth is actually HELL and people who are living have been sent to hell for one reason or another but death is freedom from it.

Notice that the good and good people and innocent people nearly always die young ( not everyone who is good dies young, but most are ).

Yet all the evil wicked people always seems to live to a great old age and even 100 years old.

So this is proof in my eyes.

and another thing... Just look at yourselves..... working away your life is passing you by.... ALL we do is work... we spend more time wasting our time in work spending time with assholes at work and making the rich richer then we do with our own families doing things we actually enjoy.

The world dosnt need to be like this.

But people must like been depressed because it is people who have made society to be like this.... the rich and elites that control everything

The only ones who actually get to enjoy life and actually get to LIVE are the RICH. They can snap they fingers and take a whole year off work travelling the world if they want just like that as if nothing.

What does a normal everyday poor working class person get ?. 4 weeks a year ?. which they can only take 1 week every couple of month ?.

The system is evil and it is corrupt more fool anybody who keeps it running.

because of all the INJUSTICE in the world... and all the sick disgusting crimes that are committed and peoples hatred and bad attitudes it makes me think that this world is actually HELL AND THE BEAST IS THE SYSTEM AND THE RICH ARE THE DEMONS

one
12-15-2016, 08:28 PM
weeeeeeeeeeeeee

12-15-2016, 08:38 PM
Sometimes people today argue that hell is just on this earth, or we are in hell right now. However, the Bible does not teach that we are in hell right now or that everyone on earth is suffering in hell. Instead, it teaches that hell is a present and future location for all who do not believe in Jesus. God only sends people to hell who justly deserve His wrath for eternity. To be delivered from this wrath, we must believe in Jesus (John 3:36). Hell is not merely the grave, our present suffering on this earth, or anything like that. It is a literal place where the unbelievers suffer forever

The_Black_Cat
12-16-2016, 11:02 AM
you're all adapting to a pagan middle eastern belief system that are killing other cultures

abrahamic religions (jews, christians and muslims) have no place outside of the middle eastern mess

all hail odin!!

MrWorker
12-18-2016, 01:41 AM
You both have missed the point.

Knoxie
12-18-2016, 03:40 AM
Or maybe it just because you are a useless cunt that has made the wrong life choices.
My life is heaven, I love my wife and children and they love me. I love my work which involves getting payed to help people. I answer to no god and fear no demons.
Look in the mirror, Mr Wanker, the problem is you.

BiteME
12-18-2016, 06:42 AM
We could possibly also be like little mice in a make believe world. And we are being watched by giant scientists who are testing us. When our lives get going good they kill a loved one off or burn down our home. Or kicks us all out of our jobs so we are broke. And they keep on throwing obstacles in our way..just so they can see whos perseverance should be rewarded on ways beyond any other world expectation. In doing this the weed out the weak and the sick....they take the genes from a strong man and woman and create a new super human that will eventually be sent to another planet to repopulate it with only the cream of the crop...while the scientists then proceed to leave all the weak....lazy crybaby especially in the box and revisit it once every few years for a good laugh.

The_Black_Cat
12-18-2016, 12:37 PM
You both have missed the point.

you mean the crimes being carried out in god's name? all in the name of good....

i was spot on....

The_Black_Cat
12-18-2016, 12:40 PM
rich people are not happy just because they are rich....

in fact my experience with the extremely wealthy is that they usually lack happines and try buy it somehow

with little succes....just because someone smiles does not make them happy

it's called keeping up appearances

MrWorker
12-19-2016, 08:28 PM
Or maybe it just because you are a useless cunt that has made the wrong life choices.
My life is heaven, I love my wife and children and they love me. I love my work which involves getting payed to help people. I answer to no god and fear no demons.
Look in the mirror, Mr Wanker, the problem is you.

You are kidding me... I always thought either you was a woman oo you liked abitaahh BUBBA

MrWorker
12-19-2016, 08:30 PM
you mean the crimes being carried out in god's name? all in the name of good....

i was spot on....

No, I'm talking about the way society works

MrWorker
12-19-2016, 08:32 PM
rich people are not happy just because they are rich....

in fact my experience with the extremely wealthy is that they usually lack happines and try buy it somehow

with little succes....just because someone smiles does not make them happy

it's called keeping up appearances

Yeah you are right about that... and Money is the root of all evil.. Money does not buy happiness BUT PEOPLE STILL do not get that, you also cannot take your money with you when you die. Also all extremely rich people and celebs etc have made a pact with the devil in order to become rich or famous in the first place so that also is why they arnt truly happy.

Only JESUS CAN GIVE PEOPLE HAPPINESS

MrWorker
12-19-2016, 08:36 PM
We could possibly also be like little mice in a make believe world. And we are being watched by giant scientists who are testing us. When our lives get going good they kill a loved one off or burn down our home. Or kicks us all out of our jobs so we are broke. And they keep on throwing obstacles in our way..just so they can see whos perseverance should be rewarded on ways beyond any other world expectation. In doing this the weed out the weak and the sick....they take the genes from a strong man and woman and create a new super human that will eventually be sent to another planet to repopulate it with only the cream of the crop...while the scientists then proceed to leave all the weak....lazy crybaby especially in the box and revisit it once every few years for a good laugh.

OR

The lazy rich people and celebs have just sold they souls to the devil in order to gain riches and become famous.... Id rather be poor and broke and have nothing but have EVERYTHING WHICH IS GOD ON MY SIDE.

MrWorker
12-19-2016, 08:49 PM
Your all in the prison of your minds... Youve all been mind controlled

BiteME
12-20-2016, 01:30 AM
Mister worker. Your far to judgemental to be a man of God. God loves everybody you bash everyone

MrWorker
12-20-2016, 01:35 AM
BECAUSE I SEE THE ERROR OF PEOPLES WAYS AHHH... especially the hypocrits who say they follow God yet ALSO GO AGAINST HIS TEACHINGS AHHH.

But I don't mean to be judgemental,I repent for being so.

My anger isn't towards self made millionaires... But more towards... The Satanist millionaires who have sold they souls and the spoilt ones who have inherited it... and also THE ELITES WHO CONTROL EVERYTHING.

BiteME
12-20-2016, 06:13 AM
Well MrWorker..any of the millionaires I've known....All work thier asses off. Weekends,evenings,missing a lot in order to make that money and keep it going. Just learn to walk a mile in someone else's shoes before you condemned them. There are many God fearing men and women out there. And for you to keep pointing out everyone's flaws is being judgemental....and God only forgives sins on wich we are truly repenting for. You can't know something is wrong and continue to do it and use the Ole I've repented and asked for forgiveness...yet your next breath your repeating the same pattern

BiteME
12-20-2016, 06:15 AM
BUT I still luvs ya Worker. Your intentions are good

MrWorker
12-20-2016, 04:28 PM
Well you want me to feel sorry for them or something ??.... Its just pure GREED... they work they asses off because they want EVEN MORE MONEY... but its not just them they drag along ... they also want they staff to work longer for less in the process so that they they stay rich and get richer. Its they own fault if they work soo much.... theve got the power to just fly away for a whole yr if they want like I have said.... normal people don't have that option.

Jesus is on the side of the poor.

MrWorker
12-20-2016, 04:29 PM
prove ya love for meee and make me a sandwhich Ahhhh

BiteME
12-21-2016, 06:28 AM
prove ya love for meee and make me a sandwhich Ahhhh

What type of man wich can I make for you? Would you not prefer somthing more like steak and potatoes?

BiteME
12-21-2016, 06:32 AM
Or maybe blood pudding..bacon.eggs sausage and toast with pancakes and freshly baked muffins?

MrWorker
12-21-2016, 03:31 PM
What type of man wich can I make for you? Would you not prefer somthing more like steak and potatoes?

Yeahh get the steak on :)

MrWorker
12-21-2016, 03:32 PM
Or maybe blood pudding..bacon.eggs sausage and toast with pancakes and freshly baked muffins?

Maybe one time, but I don't eat pork anymore. Never eaten blood pudding or black pudding as we call it that's just disgusting lol.

Waylander
12-21-2016, 03:52 PM
Amen my brother.

BiteME
12-21-2016, 06:52 PM
I agree..someone put blood pudding up for breakfast while I was in the UK and almost tossed me bloody cookies.

STEAK is on!