PDA

View Full Version : Was Jesus a psychedelic mushroom?

Bad_Intentions
01-09-2017, 09:10 PM
I believe Jesus was actually a code word or mythical version of the psychedelic mushroom, amanita muscaria.

Early Christians were part of fertility cults who believed that God was a big mighty penis and when it rained he was cumming on everything and creating life. They would preform sexual rituals in order to entertain God so he could orgasm and rain (ejaculate) on earth. Basically they were obsessed with dick so when they saw mushrooms that looked like cock they ate them in no time which made them hallucinate and these hallucinations made them believe they were seeing Gods vision. Since these mushrooms looked like dicks they started putting them up the vaginas of virgins and all the fungus in pussies where able to grow the mushrooms producing the "Son of God" or "Jesus" as we know it today.

MrWorker
01-10-2017, 12:48 AM
You need your mind washed out with soap and EXTREME EXORCISM AHHHH

only people who do these sex rituals and other perverted things are Satanists and freemasons n other sheeeeit

vbb
01-10-2017, 12:56 AM
You need your mind washed out with soap

and his asshole

Wolfgang
01-10-2017, 01:09 AM
There is only Raptor Jesus

Maximus_Constanino
01-10-2017, 01:38 AM
There is only Raptor Jesus

jesus has spoken allah akbar

Bad_Intentions
01-10-2017, 02:43 AM
***CORRECTION***

They did not actually put the mushrooms in virgins but Jesus must be born from the Virgin Mary so the ritual may call for the amanita muscaria to be ingested by a female virgin "one who is pure"

Eli_462
01-10-2017, 03:45 AM
NO but the origins of manyChristmas traditions including santa clause has a lot to do with psychedelic mushroom.

Wolfgang
01-10-2017, 05:03 AM
NO but the origins of manyChristmas traditions including santa clause has a lot to do with psychedelic mushroom.

No Phucking Way

Knoxie
01-10-2017, 07:01 AM
You need your mind washed out with soap and EXTREME EXORCISM AHHHH

only people who do these sex rituals and other perverted things are Satanists and freemasons n other sheeeeit

Apart from about 4% of priests who raped small children, between 1950 and 2005. Small percentage I would agree, unless you were one of the , on average 8, children that were raped buy each priest. Then you consider the fact that there are about 400000 priests in the world at any one time, totaling 16000 rapist all raping and destroying lives in the name of god. This totals 128000 lives destroyed.
Then there's the 55% of priest who covered up these rapes, allowing them to continue, making them just as guilty as the rapist.
I could go on with the connections of other abusers, to the Catholic church, but we would be here for weeks and the forum would blow up with the sheer numbers.

Ill take my chances dancing naked in the forest with the pagans and the witches thankyou...

I will just add, I am in no way anti religion, each to their own, but your pathetic blind faith is the kind of head in the sand horseshit that makes me sick. Go rattle you holier than thou bullshit somewhere else wanker...

The_Black_Cat
01-10-2017, 11:29 AM
yes there has often been more evil carried out in the name of god than anything good.....

religion is a manmade political tool to control weak minded and ignorant people

jews, christians, muslims etc all use their faith as an excuse to steal, rape and murder

hell islam even calls such a person the perfect muslim (mohammed did all of it and worse)

TodoMuerto
01-10-2017, 11:51 AM
nothing was ever made, history doesn't exist, It's all the illusion of time and space and you are stuck in your prison made of flesh.

TodoMuerto
01-10-2017, 11:56 AM
here, educate yourselfs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dgx3sp_hTJw

Opie
01-10-2017, 03:53 PM
nothing was ever made, history doesn't exist, It's all the illusion of time and space and you are stuck in your prison made of flesh.depending on the anatomical location of the flesh in question, this might not be such a bad thing...

TodoMuerto
01-10-2017, 04:42 PM
It is a bad thing, that's why some people think that by destruction you have creation. If you really love someone, and you really want to set him free. open his flesh let him come out. Stabb the one you love...

TodoMuerto
01-10-2017, 04:53 PM
science has proven to us that organisms evolve and progress. Due to that, you can't say that people 2000 years ago were smarter than us now.

The old teachings are outdated

LIsten to the new teachings, You can't turn the other cheek on the man who hits you. IF you are really spiritually awaken kill him and set him free. THan you can turn the other cheek and forgive him, after he dies.

TodoMuerto
01-10-2017, 04:56 PM
Don't seek for happiness and well being in material world.
Seek happiness and well being in the act of murder.

Then,

Only then will you be truly free.

Wolfgang
01-10-2017, 05:15 PM
Who gives a sheeeeeeeet ?

TodoMuerto
01-10-2017, 05:20 PM
zatvori ta usta drkadzhijo

Wolfgang
01-10-2017, 07:22 PM
zatvori ta usta drkadzhijo

Ne

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

MrWorker
01-10-2017, 07:35 PM
Apart from about 4% of priests who raped small children, between 1950 and 2005. Small percentage I would agree, unless you were one of the , on average 8, children that were raped buy each priest. Then you consider the fact that there are about 400000 priests in the world at any one time, totaling 16000 rapist all raping and destroying lives in the name of god. This totals 128000 lives destroyed.
Then there's the 55% of priest who covered up these rapes, allowing them to continue, making them just as guilty as the rapist.
I could go on with the connections of other abusers, to the Catholic church, but we would be here for weeks and the forum would blow up with the sheer numbers.

Ill take my chances dancing naked in the forest with the pagans and the witches thankyou...

I will just add, I am in no way anti religion, each to their own, but your pathetic blind faith is the kind of head in the sand horseshit that makes me sick. Go rattle you holier than thou bullshit somewhere else wanker...

Whats that got to do with me ?.. All peados I say string them up pal no matter who there are.

I arnt a catholic either I am a Christian a Christian is someone who follows JESUS CHRIST... and Been a Christian is more of a spiritual path then a religion. The temple of God is the Body... not in some building.

Also I doubt thoughs ''priests'' really believe in God.... because Christianity is against such disgusting immoral and sexual stuff... why do you think soddom and gommorah was burned ?.

MrWorker
01-10-2017, 07:47 PM
TodoMuerto Science as proven sheeeit pal.... they are all just theories NOT FACTS i explain all this on my flat earth thread. and all scientists are freemasons coincidence ?.. I think not. Some scientists are genuine but the ones who are anti-God and militant atheist types are just Satanists who want to be Gods that's why they are playing God with they immoral experiments.

Also... I find it strange that all people whp are atheists and believe in they new fake religion called science are all ALWAYS NEGATIVE everything they say is NEGATIVE and depressing. You believe and want other people to believe that you are worthless and pointless and that they is no meaning... and life is random.

But surely its the opposite ?... if life in the fake ''universe'' is soo rare... then surely you should just be GRATEFUL YOU ARE LIVING and have been given such a rarity called LIFE.

ALSO people should do unto others what they want done to themselves.... that would create a happy world and everyone would be happy and at peace.... but science believeing - atheists want everyone to hate one another and become/create a master race that hates and dispises the poor and people with disabilities........ its just disgusting.

THE STRONG should look after and protect THE WEAK - that's the bible.

science believeing atheists - want the STRONG to become stronger and transhuman making themselves into cyborgs to kill off the weak.

SCIENCE IS SATANS NEW RELIGION and it already as a lot of brainwashed followers.

JESUS IS COMMING BACK VERY SOON TO TAKE REVENGE ON SATAN AND HIS EVIL FOLLOWERS : D

SCIENCE IS EVIL AND GOES TOTALLY AGAINST THE BIBLE ON EVERYTHING... Coincidence ?... I think not.... ITS SATAN VS GOD........... AND GOD WILL WIN

Eli_462
01-10-2017, 08:10 PM
yes there has often been more evil carried out in the name of god than anything good.....

religion is a manmade political tool to control weak minded and ignorant people

jews, christians, muslims etc all use their faith as an excuse to steal, rape and murder

hell islam even calls such a person the perfect muslim (mohammed did all of it and worse)

has nothing to do with religion it's human nature. At our core, we are what most people would call evil. We have to learn how to be good to each other and even then we still kill, starve, rape, burn, and other horrible things to each other. By your theory, the old Soviet union should have been best nation ever and the most peaceful towards it's own people and towards other nations, but history tells us something different.

i do agree institution of religion is corrupte but all institutions are because they're ruled by man and man is ruled by human nature.

Bad_Intentions
01-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Sexuality and Religion are the same thing. When humans first thought of God it would have been a sexual one because they would of thought how did God create all this. They see how life is created by sperm in both man and animals and he sees the rain (God's sperm) being soaked up by the womb of the Earth (Virgin Mary) which sprouts God's children across the land. So when they saw these mushrooms that produced what they thought was the vision of God when eaten they would have definitely thought that this is the Son of God and when you eat him he sacrifices his life for you only to grow back again aka "rose again from the dead"

I do not believe The New Testament is historical fact. It is written in code to protect ancient knowledge and rituals by the Jewish people from the Romans. Think about it, a Jewish messiah who says things that would have been in the interest of the Romans and was persecuted by the Jews. I'm not saying Christian or Jewish faith is fake all I'm saying is we need to look at the scriptures not as historical text but as a secret code to be deciphered

The_Black_Cat
01-10-2017, 10:45 PM
when words (written by men) are considered god's....horror isn't too far behind

The_Black_Cat
01-10-2017, 10:46 PM
the problem with soviets then and now is they consider their leaders partially godlike...hence it becomes religious again

BFLY
01-10-2017, 10:55 PM
Oh no. You are now officially MrWorker Jr.

MrWorker
01-11-2017, 03:02 AM
Religion and Science ARE EVIILLL... and are controlled by SATAN.

ONLY JESUS IS THE CURE TO THIS EVIL WORLD AHHHH.