PDA

View Full Version : The Occult

Bad_Intentions
01-22-2017, 08:52 AM
Does anyone here know anything about the Occult?

Ivan_The_Terrible
01-22-2017, 09:01 AM
The question is why do you ask exactly?

The_Black_Cat
01-22-2017, 11:14 AM
i boycotted blood rituals since the 80s

The_Black_Cat
01-22-2017, 11:28 AM
occult means the hidden (knowledge) so anything unknown really

as a gnosis you ought to seek out the light/truth...Uncover that is hidden

MrWorker
01-22-2017, 03:53 PM
Basically all what the Satanists do.. all thoughs that control the world from the shadows.

Bad_Intentions
01-22-2017, 06:15 PM
The question is why do you ask exactly?

Want to learn more about it.

AKIRA
01-22-2017, 08:54 PM
http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/_img/radiant-rider-waite-02361.jpg

This is Odin, and in order for him to "drink from the Well of Wisdom" he had to sacrifice his left eye, symbolizing his willingness to gain the knowledge of the past, present and future. Not to mention being hanged at the "tree of life" by one leg for an undefined amount of time.

MrWorker
01-24-2017, 12:16 AM

Lucifer the light bearer ? The DEVIL

Ivan_The_Terrible
01-24-2017, 12:46 AM

You do realize Mr Worker that you only believe he is a "devil" due to the religious conditioning you've been exposed to over time. Now the truth of the matter is that these Names, Stories, and so on should be looked at as metaphors to explain the Laws and Physics behind the Universe and Nature. Gods, and the stories behind them are astrological representations of the planets and the history behind them and the Universe. If you look at all the accounts of ancient civilizations and their "myths" they are all the mostly the same stories and they add up to movement of the stars and so forth. They some differences between the stories is the names, locations, and time period.

Your looking at Life in a closed mindset, you need to actually research first hand documents and further on to come to your conclusions instead of spewing out garbage that the Religious Institutes shove into your mind.

Bad_Intentions
01-24-2017, 01:55 AM

Message me in game pls

xTrinity
01-24-2017, 02:30 AM
hahahahaha Bad and V will invoke demons. what a duo :D

The_Black_Cat
01-24-2017, 07:00 PM

veritas lux mea....

AKIRA
01-24-2017, 08:57 PM
Message me in game pls

You should ask a specific question. Anyway you won't learn anything on the internet.

You are either taught into it or born with.
First pick a school of thought to start with, a cultural background (as each culture has its own equivalent of "things" to "things") which are all universally correct under the "laws of being".

To simplify this equivalent "things" here is an example. In arabic cultures the Quran is used on enchantment, meanwhile in christian regions the Bible its the equivalent. The procedures may differ, so the practices, but the results are the same under "cause-effect".

Other example, in voodoo they use cloth dolls to create the relation with the individual, in others pictures, i don't know this is a wide topic ...
Well basically everything holding the persons DNA, thats why these devils abusing this kind of "power" tend to use a specific persons, cloth, hair, nail a.k.a whatever has been in contact with the above individuals skin. They prefer nail and hair, since theyre both dead cells and are eternal "when you open up a grave the only thing not decomposing is the hair and nail, you figure it out yourself...

Well i think i took a negative approach with the example offered over there, it is quite wider then these thing actually.

The_Black_Cat
01-24-2017, 09:04 PM
occult was early science being demonised by religious institutes since rational thinking and open knowledge would ruin their base for power

rituals like you are refering to are a lot like religions since they prey/pray on the same thing...superstition

AKIRA
01-24-2017, 09:07 PM
Yes you are true. It definitely ruins the religious institutes power.

Musubi
01-25-2017, 04:37 AM
Let's just put it in layman's terms... I know this is a game and people take things so very lightly. But seriously, don't mess with things that shouldn't by messed with.

AKIRA
01-25-2017, 08:35 AM
Just deleted that

put this instead

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9_I_iym5Cw

The_Black_Cat
01-25-2017, 09:01 AM
But seriously, don't mess with things that shouldn't by messed with.

like rhinos?

Bad_Intentions
01-25-2017, 01:22 PM
Once I buy a black obsidian mirror I will preform these rituals and will try to evoke these demons. I will be starting with Moloch

AKIRA
01-25-2017, 06:39 PM
You should give it a try. Dont even need all that crap to get your will subdued by unknown entities.

Bad_Intentions
01-25-2017, 07:42 PM
You should give it a try. Dont even need all that crap to get your will subdued by unknown entities.

What methods do you use?

The_Black_Cat
01-26-2017, 10:57 AM
LSD...mescalline....peyote....paintthinner

Ivan_The_Terrible
01-27-2017, 12:16 AM
What methods do you use?

Really the items you can use are just tools to help enhance the ritual or experience, all you really need to make it happen is your intent and the energy within you. Magick is just wielding the energy around and through us. Metaphysics is key to life.

The_Black_Cat
01-27-2017, 01:35 AM
....and the force....don't forget the force!

Opie
01-27-2017, 12:36 PM
May the farce be with you

NightWalker
01-27-2017, 09:10 PM
The only thing I have to say on this is that organized religion in today's society is a means of controlling what one does/does not believe in or does. Determine (and wrongly interpreted in some means) how one goes bout life. I am not knocking religion, but, in the end--many practice the same things/believe the same things with slight modifications to try and appear as the 'superior' religion.

Ultimately many religions follow the same higher power (whatever that may be) by different means of one or many (meaning one god or many (ex sun, nature, etc)

I've met a few who aren't atheist but made decisions that involved in reading on Lucifer and from some of what they've read from *that* form of bible some aspectd actually make sense in some ways.

Either way regardless of what one believes in---society plays down to money, knowledge and power. Regardless of if science or religion plays any ties. (I only throw in science as I saw science somewhere within responses)

The_Black_Cat
01-28-2017, 12:15 PM
a king used to have two sidekicks....the bishop for controlling the people and a knight for controlling the army...

that's still the case....