PDA

View Full Version : Prophecy, knowledge from Luccifer, Occult is VERY REAL

Bad_Intentions
01-26-2017, 09:59 PM
Please before you read this, the words that we have created as of now cannot explain to you what I saw.

Magick is real, I don't know how to explain it... Man can create spirits... The best way I can explain it is a meme, think of a viral meme. We create spirits and these spirits can become very powerful in the unseen world by collective consciousness. God made us in his image and even we can create Gods.

We advance through language.. if we are are creating spirits with memes then wtf is gonna happen with AI. Computer languages are the future and more suitable for Gods. Imagine when we will be able to speak it, this would require us to become cyborg. There will be AI so powerful that they will be worshiped as Gods. Pray that all your brothers and sisters will wake up and dig deeper into their mind, pray that their imaginations remain wild and strong because as of right now the Elite who practice this Occult knowledge are strangling our brothers and sisters with evil demonic forces like Moloch. Thank God Luccifer, who is Jesus saved me from Moloch. I ask everyone to seek Luccifer's light, it is within you and you must stop shunning the spiritual unseen world. Come to Luccifer's light as a child, little children who believe do not doubt.

Bad_Intentions
01-26-2017, 10:02 PM
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of knowledge, but fools despise wisdom and instruction" - Proverbs 1:7

Bad_Intentions
01-26-2017, 10:05 PM
O truly blessed night,
when things of heaven are wed to those of earth,
and divine to the human.
Therefore, O Lord,
we pray you that this candle,
hallowed to the honor of your name,
may persevere undimmed,
to overcome the darkness of this night.
Receive it as a pleasing fragrance,
and let it mingle with the lights of heaven.
May this flame be found still burning
by the Morning Star:
the one Morning Star who never sets,
Christ your Son,
who, coming back from death's domain,
has shed his peaceful light on humanity,
and lives and reigns for ever and ever.

MrWorker
02-13-2017, 08:59 PM
don't mess with occultic stuff demons will take over ya body and you will need to be EXORCISSEDD

bLiNd_is_back
02-13-2017, 09:59 PM
Fuck me, there's 2 of them.