PDA

View Full Version : Alberta, Canada bans the words "mother" and "father" from its schools

Bad_Intentions
02-01-2017, 04:49 PM
Wow this is seriously something out of the twilight zone. You cannot use the words mother and father in school so transgendered students and parents aren't offended. These people are out of their fucking minds. PC culture needs to hurry and and die so they stop getting away with crap like this. Please Canada, wake up and take your freedom of speech back. You should be offended that your children cannot even say mommy or daddy at school and your politicians are trying to break up the family so that the state is raising your child. Makes me want to throw up.

Wolfgang
02-01-2017, 06:10 PM
They need some "Mein Kampf" in their lives

MrWorker
02-01-2017, 08:49 PM
This is what happens when satanic perverts run your country.

Its also legal in Canada to fuck animals now as well.

Don't worry though all this kinda evil disgusting shite as been prophercised in the bible in the end times AHHH.... We are in the end times now... JESUS IS COMMING SOON

harryverderchki
02-01-2017, 10:16 PM
this was news back in 2015 when they modded government forms to be augmented with language.

Trust me for these very same reasons a populist candidate will emerge in the next election. Stupid waste of money and time and I am no woman but if I squeezed a 7 lb baby out of my body I am going to be called the babies mother.

@ Mr Worker .. Canadians would consider you an animal. But I don't think you would find one that would want to fuck you.. ahhhh

Cassy
02-02-2017, 12:43 AM
safest place in the world

MrWorker
02-02-2017, 12:53 AM
that's just because am ahh PROPPA MAN AHHHh

bLiNd_is_back
02-02-2017, 09:11 PM
What do they call them?
Parent#1 & parent#2?

daniele
02-02-2017, 09:20 PM