PDA

View Full Version : WE MUST ERADICATE THE MENTALLY IMPURE FROM THE FACE OF THE EARTH !!lll

MrWorker
02-13-2017, 04:27 PM
WITH MAHHHHHHHH HOLY SPIRITAHHHH OOOooooooooooooo

Eli_462
02-13-2017, 07:13 PM
i like the idea of just letting old people die. Why do we keep them alive so long? if you look healthcare costs a huge percentage is end of life care if we just let people die with dignity and respect we can make America great again and make healthcare affordable again.

Storm
02-13-2017, 07:24 PM
jeez MrWorker.... this is kind of hectic. Where to start with you, lol....What did Cucks do to deserve this? Millennial's, sometimes....i see them do awesome things and sometimes I cringe...but maybe also that's what our parents felt about us when we were that age probably and the might have thought many things we do as cringe-worthy.

On Old people and getting old:....I always say I would not like to be a burden to anyone when I am old....and being sick and infirm is part of being old....So it bugs me if I would have to be someone's burden. I just don't think from the outside perspective that i would like to see anyone euthanized at random just because they are old, though.

I am not American or European....so the rest doesn't apply to me