PDA

View Full Version : Theiving SCUM Doing the SATANAHS WORK

MrWorker
03-23-2017, 05:22 PM
Someone broke into my back garden shed, they haven't stole anything because I arnt an idiot and arnt gonna put my decent stuff or tools in a shed... the scruffy twats have stolen all my locks though... what they gonna get for them ? 1.00 at the cash converters ?.

I don't know how they have the cheek audacity to do it.... I could have opened my blinds or come into the kitchen at any moment and have catch them and knock them the fuck out.

Neighbourhoods are falling to pieces... druggies and dealers and other degenerates and other street trash are taking over once decent neighbourhoods, the whole country is falling to pieces these days. Whole world is filled with immoral degenerates, that rob and kill people over a little bit of change.

This is all because of the WEAK LAWS IN BRUSSELS FOR CRIMINAL SCUM. Criminals are basically treated like they the victims yet victims are treated like they the criminals. Everything is upside down inside out these days.......... BUT THAT IS AN ILLUMINATI PLAN...... let him instead of saying '' I am He'' SAY '' He am I''..

EVIL SATANISTS SHALL BURN !!!!!!!

Bad_Intentions
03-23-2017, 05:31 PM
In America they complain that the laws are to tough and made for the prison industrial complex

MrWorker
03-23-2017, 05:39 PM
They is no justice in Europe at all. If America had E.U justice youd be begging to have U.S justice back in seconds.

I wish our laws where as tough as U.S and so do most people.

03-23-2017, 05:45 PM
It was me, I did it

Bad_Intentions
03-23-2017, 05:45 PM
They is no justice in Europe at all. If America had E.U justice youd be begging to have U.S justice back in seconds.

I wish our laws where as tough as U.S and so do most people.

If I showed this to my liberal friends they wouldn't believe it

Wolfgang
03-23-2017, 10:21 PM
Lovely, lovely, love you for that, that's fucking great. A proud man, learn from him; that's a proud man. That's what we need, man. That's what this nation has been built on, proud men. Proud fucking warriors! Two thousand years this little tiny fucking island has been raped and pillaged, by people who have come here and wanted a piece of it - two fucking world wars! Men have laid down their lives for this. For this... and for what? So people can steal OUR phocking locks ?

MrWorker
03-23-2017, 10:33 PM
OII WHAAART BOIIIl GIMME YA PUD PUD

Dusk
03-24-2017, 11:00 PM
i dont get WHY they stole your locks... (probably because you had nothing else).. but the locks?? fkn useless locks anyway.. didnt keep anyone out.. did they?

NorthTexmafia
03-24-2017, 11:30 PM
you dumb a** thy shalt not murder lol yeah its still murder even if it is still self defense. either way u look at it ur talking a life still murder there smart one <------- hint the sarcasm but really that was a not so smart comment.

Sexme
03-25-2017, 12:51 AM
i dont get WHY they stole your locks... (probably because you had nothing else).. but the locks?? fkn useless locks anyway.. didnt keep anyone out.. did they?

Lmfao hahahahaha hey vamp maybe they wanted to cause some ANARCHY IN HIS LIFE ;)

Super_Fly
03-25-2017, 02:55 AM
Give Worker your pud and buy him some new American made locks.