PDA

View Full Version : Trump is Part of The Establishment and SYRIA Conflict WAKE UP voting dosnt matter

MrWorker
04-07-2017, 04:06 PM
Voting is a waste of time.. it gives people the illusion of freedom. Ive said it many times.

2 or 3 partys which are the same but with only slight differences... they are all the same and all part of the establishment and the only ones who ever get in power are the ones the satanic ELITE want in power. But they'll have a slight difference in policy or economy just to give the illusion of freedom and democracy to the people. BUT STILL THE NEW WORLD ORDER AGENDA REMAINS THE SAME AND WILL CONTINUE.

Same with Trump now.

Most people can see that the media and government is really desperate to go to start a war with Russia and Syria... and they against Assad because obviously he must be against the New World Order, like North Korea and Iran are... They not part of the global NWO banking system. so the New World Order controlled countrys don't like that and they want Assad out.

The media constantly show the view of the rebels and the rebel civilian people suffering etc..... but it never shows assads supporters and forces and civilians side of things.... and the west is giving arms to the rebels and politically supporting them.. YET These rebels are known to be ''Moderate'' Islamic Terrorists and are also known to have committed atrocities themselves as well... and yet the west says it is anti-terrorist......... The only people I see truly fighting against the terrorists is assad and Russia.

I do feel sorry for the normal rebel civilians who are suffering. Don't get me wrong.. But where is the footage of the Assad civilians suffering as well ?... Because everyone suffers in war. But it all looks like propaganda for war to me.

So most NORMAL AWAKEN PEOPLE... SUPPORT RUSSIA AND ASSAD on this.

So this is what happened in the US... because the elites are desperate for a war and they know that the people of the western world are awaken and against war. So this is what they do.

Trump came to power with an anti-establishment message because people are fed up of the establishment and the leaders arnt doing what people want..... also a pro Russian and pro assad and anti-war message as well. Exactly what the people want because people are fed up with going to war... look at the mess of the middle east.

NOW the media brings out loads of pictures of ONCE AGAIN.. the rebels suffering.... not showing the Assad loyalists side of suffering though..... So people start feeling sorry for the rebels and call for war.

NOW TRUMP as done a U-TURN and now bombed a Assad airbase.

I said before he became leader he would do this... and he as done... it is all part of the plan the NWO continues.

AND PEOPLE BETER START WAKING UP..... FROM THE BRAINWASHED SLEEP

KidVengeance
04-07-2017, 04:21 PM
I like trump.

MrWorker
04-07-2017, 04:37 PM
I like trump.

All politicians are controlled by people from the shadows... trump is just an actor

J4TTSOORMA
04-07-2017, 04:47 PM
Amen, Mr Worker!

Bad_Intentions
04-07-2017, 06:36 PM
What about the Kurds? They are not Islamic, they are secular and democratic. Don't forget all the political groups. The Syrian Democratic Peoples Party is led by a Greek Orthodox Christian.

Bad_Intentions
04-07-2017, 06:43 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_armed_groups_in_the_Syrian_Civil_War

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_opposition

MrWorker
04-08-2017, 12:08 AM
Also They is nothing to prove that Assad used chemical weapons... Assad denies it... why would he use them and then deny it ?... What as he got to lose by deny in it ?.

04-08-2017, 12:14 AM
All politicians are controlled by people from the shadows... trump is just an actor

I heard they are controlled by Lizard people

04-08-2017, 12:16 AM
FACT - Rupert Murdoch rules the world

MrWorker
04-08-2017, 12:19 AM
amen, mr worker!

AMEN l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MrWorker
04-08-2017, 12:21 AM
Lizard people..... more like demons

04-08-2017, 12:22 AM
Lizard people..... more like demons

shape shifting demons

MrWorker
04-08-2017, 12:37 AM
yeah shape shifting demons.

iTasteLikeCandy
04-08-2017, 01:42 AM
What about the Kurds? They are not Islamic, they are secular and democratic. Don't forget all the political groups. The Syrian Democratic Peoples Party is led by a Greek Orthodox Christian.

there are muslim kurds

iTasteLikeCandy
04-08-2017, 01:44 AM
i meant, most kurds r muslim