• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. TMB Throwback: Looters, Leeches and Thieves

We have just gotten back from a trip to the TMB Blog Archives. We searched through some of the old, crusty and dusty blogs from the TMB past and thought you might like to read through this. This is a little history of the looters. Back when hitting a "527" was like shooting fish in a barrel. Please enjoy this blog and feel free to comment if you remember when...

Looters, ...
    Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  2. Pet Peeves Revisited

A while ago someone created a blog about pet peeves they have on TMB. I liked it so much I decided to do my own rendition. A pet peeve is an irritating experience created by others that you cant control. One example would be condescending people. People who dont think thats annoying are usually the ones being condescending. Sending a long text to someone and getting a one word response is a common pet peeve.

Updated 10-05-2012 at 10:42 PM by Stargazer_Lily

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  3. Main Round 433: Paper, Rock, Scissors

Paper, rock, scissors. This is this how the rounds are being decided these days. With no new challenges from other unions at this time, one can only assume that this is how it will be going for the next few rounds. This round saw the introduction of the TMB lottery; nobody won the lottery which had a prize of 100k turns to the winner. We also saw the start of MrWorker’s apparent crush on Stargazer_Lily ...
    Categories
    Round Updates
  4. Mafioso Interview: T_M_K

Greetings Mafiosos, this is a follow up interview with none other than TMK, the killing machine, loved my some, hated by many, and feared by many also. I have known him for around 3 years, and have found him to be a friendly, helpful, polite and respectable mafioso. Others may disagree with y view, but without further ado, we present the 2nd ever TMK interview, hosted by Divinus_Punitor. We hope you enjoy this read. ...
    Categories
    Player Interviews
  5. Union Boom

It has been a few rounds and we have seen union ranks come into play. It has shown us who is serious about this game and who is not. A power union is one that many members and creates the most cash. It is easy to say, "Hey, I can do that." But, in reality it's not easy to create a union in TMB. In a land that has very few new players, creating a union can become a challenge. But, some have risen ...
    Categories
    War News
Page 102 of 201 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 152 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us