• italian
Player login
Username:
Password:
Remember me
View RSS Feed

All Blog Entries

1. Phoenix Family Interview

In this interview, Silhouette bravely enters the Phoenix Mansion to try and get an understanding of what makes them tick and how Phoenix has come since its inception several years ago. Scrappy, MC_JO, and Pauly_Der420 were all present, eagerly answering all questions. Read as we delve into the minds of three Phoenix members.

Scrappy added Silhouette to this ...

Updated 08-10-2011 at 11:34 PM by Harmony

Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Main Round 327 Review

Main Round 327 was fairly similar to round 325…at least that’s how it started out. In the first day, RealT built fairly nice, sitting at a few million ops, a few million DUs, and a few trillion dollars. No one even got in range of him all round long…until the last hour. IU, UC, and the up and coming killers led by the farce Buggerlugz dominating the killer family ranks throughout the round. WILDHEARTS was consisted ...

Updated 08-10-2011 at 08:53 AM by Inem

Categories
    Round Updates
  3. The Blogsite is Looking for Authors!

Over the past several months, we have been looking for players to generate articles for which to publish on The Mafia Boss Blogsite. However, our need now is higher than ever before. Please read as we break down the open position, how to apply, and what we are willing to offer in exchange for your services. Thank you for reading.

Are you interested in earning extra credits?

That’s right, ...

Updated 08-21-2011 at 01:18 AM by Inem

Categories
    The Boss Speaks
  4. A Word from… The_Architect

Today we hear from a six year veteran of The Mafia Boss: The_Architect. He poses an interesting question to The Mafia Boss community as well as indulges us a little about himself and his character.

After playing this game for over six years I have found many friends. Many from around the world, and I have even made trips to meet them and hang out. I have seen many team come and go. I have even ...

Updated 08-10-2011 at 11:38 PM by Harmony

Categories
    From TheMafiaBoss Players
  5. Myspace Community Manager Needed

The Mafia Boss is looking for a new Myspace Community Manager. If you are interested in the position, please e-mail your resume to news@themafiaboss.com. We offer compensation in the form of reserve turns for your efforts with Myspace.

MYSPACE COMMUNITY MANAGER JOB DESCRIPTION AND REQUIREMENTS
    Categories
    The Boss Speaks
Page 158 of 198 FirstFirst ... 58 108 148 156 157 158 159 160 168 ... LastLast
game guide | Game FAQ's | screenshots | terms of service | privacy policy | contact us