X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game changes coming soon. Have your say here

Hi Everyone

Finally we are a few short weeks away from bringing new game changes. Over the past 2 years we have been upgrading the game code and creating a mobile version so that we can keep inline with more modern game code - which is more secure, and faster and an up to date version.

It's been a tough job, with lots of hiccups, but we are now getting there, we are literally days away from starting to make some changes to the gameplay. We did anticipate to finish much sooner, but due to a lot of unforeseen issues cropping up, the time-frames to finish up is very much later.

For this I must apologize to the entire community and we ate The Mafia Boss thank you one and all for playing here, for supporting us still, while we struggle to get up to date on our software and game code and become part of the mobile cloud.

I have spoken to many players over this time to get a feel for what the game needs that can make things feel better to be more exciting. So I am discussing and revisiting all this now, to get your final feedback and viewpoints from about the ideas we propose so that we can validate that we are still in line with the key things I found that you guys discussed with me. So, in short, this post will serve as a game wide open discussion.

Here are the proposals:

1 - BRING SUBSCRIPTIONS CLOSER INLINE FOR FREE PLAYERS:

Currently 8 free players = 1 x level 4 sub, this proposal brings it down to 4 free players = level 4 sub. Also: the level 2 and 3 subs are UPPED. [See table below for details].
    LEVEL RESERVES MAX TURNS EVERY 10 Mins cost
    Level 1: 5000 5000 50 0
    Level 2: 5000 10000 100 25
    Level 3: 5000 15000 150 40
    Level 4 5000/10000 20000 200 65

2 - ADD CHALLENGES TO THE BOTS:

- Make the NPC travel/change cities real fast to present a challenge to looters
    - RANDOMLY Change net
    - SPECIAL RARE 'Win Turns bot'
    - SPECIAL RARE Hidden loot bot
    - Earn Kill points [ATTACK fast moving bot loaded with DUís, loot and some kill points]

Here, please feel free to give more ideas we can pool from, these bots as we see them now just stand still and replenish cash every 3 hours- we plan to do so much more with them with this coming changes

3 - CREDIT DAILY LIMIT:

Here we noticed that the game is won and lost in the last 5 minutes at jackpot level. Players who put effort and spend early in round, try to build, and try to play for the entire 10 days, can lose it in the last 5 minutes to a big spender who possibly did nothing all round. Now, while we don't plan to take away what we got, in case we piss off some of our current players who have been supporting the site for many years and spent loads of cash here to keep the community alive....- we are proposing to the community to want to trial some rounds where we cap the limit of credits per day that a player can add.

We figure that the game can only be truly exciting and attract more players if we introduced a more evenly regulated way to control the competition, so that hopefully it can become down to more teamwork and a better more fair way of win chance for those who play from day 1 to round end. Please can some of the bigger supporters weigh in with your feedback please? We don't know really what effect it will have on the community but need to get a 'happiness' or 'pissed off' indicator on this one please from our community.

4 - FAMILY/UNION RANKS:

Here we noticed, VERY MUCH THE SAME AS FOR THE JACKPOT, that the game is won and lost in the lasthour if some family or union has a jackpot player who puts money into the family bank in the last hour to boost the family. While this is ok , in principle for someone who spends to want to contribute, it also creates a situation where families who looted hard, collected on time to get max cash, over 10 days can get jumped in last hour, potentially by a team who did nothing for 10 days and waited for their main guy to help them out. We got a lot of complaints about this, saying it destroyed the teamwork aspect and felt it was an unfair model.

We are proposing that:anyone who has added 'x' amount of credits in a round, on the last day, or last 12 hours- [we can set a time here] they cannot put money into family bank.

5 - ADD UNION RANKS PAGE

This is pretty much a no-brainer

6 - CHANGE MAIN ROUND START AND END TIME:

Should we make main rounds end on SUNDAY every week and shorten it to 7 days? Maybe have 3 of this a month and some extra special turbo rounds with team size variations and some type of monthly regular free/not turns round in between? here we desperately need your feedback please

Ok people so those are the proposals, please let us know what you all think! We are looking forward to your feedback.

- THANKS FROM THE MAFIA BOSS
    Game Admin

Rounds could be shorter, as said, 7 days would be fine, but it should end on Friday or Saturday.

Comment

Seperate supporrer killer by level, for example free killer, lvl2 killer, lvl3 killer, lvl4 killer cause lvl 2 amd lvl3 cant win that category,

Comment

Using won turns should not put you in supporter catagiry. Many free players lose out on free killer medals because they are no longer lvl1.
        Free players can be any level.
        I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Level 5 and since so many level 4 subs have just one big fuck you sub that sets you apart from the rest of these crowd.

Level 5 allowing you to win more turns but you have to spend in order to get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
            Using won turns should not put you in supporter catagiry. Many free players lose out on free killer medals because they are no longer lvl1.
            Free players can be any level.

Lol that creates a handicap thatís why any added turns puts you in supporter weirdo

Comment

Just because I use won turns does not mean I am a supporter, therefore there should be FREE killer ranks, for all levels.
              There are more free player level 4s than there are supporter level 4s, so the playing field is still just as fair. No unfair advantage.
              I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Just because I use won turns does not mean I am a supporter, therefore there should be FREE killer ranks, for all levels.
                There are more free player level 4s than there are supporter level 4s, so the playing field is still just as fair. No unfair advantage.
                So you can be level 3 and still compete with people that are level 1? Makes no sense. Learn hot to kill with no added turns and at an even playing field maybe? Idk

Comment

We are not changing anything for killing with this round of upgrades and changes. So its kind of pointless to discuss it and it takes people off topic of discussing the actual changes that we have listed that we going to do. We not going to add anything extra yet at this stage

Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by SanDiegoCalifornia View Post

So you can be level 3 and still compete with people that are level 1? Makes no sense. Learn hot to kill with no added turns and at an even playing field maybe? Idk
                    Is English your first language? Do you understand the term RANK? As in, not just a level 1. Free killer RANKS. Lvl1 vs Lvl 1, Lvl 2 vs Lvl 2, and so on. Of course you can't expect a lvl 1 to compete with lvl 4, etc.
                    THEN, have a supporter category as well.

But as Storm has said, that is not an option for this change, so it's not a debatable subject. Doesn't mean that my statement is any less valid.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I support all the changes, especially the bot ones (to spice things up instead of being the same thing every 3 hours), and as Lionheart stated, rounds could be 7 days but should instead end on saturday maybe.
                      Last edited by CiisQo; 10-16-2018, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Round end on a Saturday. Not everyone will be happy no matter what we do. but 100% more activity if round ended on a Saturday. I am tired of sitting in bathroom at work on my phone

Comment

I like all the change options especially shorter rounds and more turbos

Comment

Originally posted by TedsAgain View Post
                            Round end on a Saturday. Not everyone will be happy no matter what we do. but 100% more activity if round ended on a Saturday. I am tired of sitting in bathroom at work on my phone
                            Damn you got a bathroom at work? Lucky tucker we use tress at my job

Comment

Originally posted by TedsAgain View Post
                              Level 5 and since so many level 4 subs have just one big fuck you sub that sets you apart from the rest of these crowd.

Level 5 allowing you to win more turns but you have to spend in order to get there.
                              I agree with this. There are two many wannabe spenders going level 4 and thinking they are the shit. Give the real spenders a real level

Comment

Working...
                              X