How KS treats his family members ... NO RESPECT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How KS treats his family members ... NO RESPECT

We havenít had one of these juicy drama threads since Rome and I were last going at it, so I figured Iíd share some stuff. I didnít have enough for a full blog, so a forum thread will just have to do the trick!

What you need to know about KS:

This guy spends all day every day looting and then rages any time someone calls him out on his BS. Heís also the most power-hungry guy Iíve ever seen on this game. If you do anything to try and help the family (besides being his looting bitch) then he gets angry and starts sending the most cringy messages youíve ever seen. Apparently, if youíre not looting 40+ hours per round, then youíre just a freeloader... lol

Take a peak at this chat ... just 3 hours before round ends ...

óóó

KS:

What you doing with banks below 300bill? I'm waiting until last hour of game when all banks need to be sent to me specially all loose cash on board

Clutch:

Trying to consolidate banks since not everyone will be here during final hour ... but it doesnít look like anyone in this fam listens... everyone is just doing their own thing. You donít want my help, then fine. Good luck with eor. Iíll be here to send up my bank last hour.

KS:

Why do you always jump to assumptions? This is why your always in and out of family's.

And you've just made the assumption everyone's doing what they want when they are not at all we had 3 loose cannons ones just left leaving 2 others!

RD will have the loot table up and running again so we will know who's doing fuck all and who's helping, if a member does not contribute then he's being booted That's how next round will run

Clutch:

Pump the breaks mate.

I saw over 500b in personal banks & planes, and was just trying to help out.

Didnít know when you were going to get on, so I got maxed and tried to start collecting the small banks... but got nothing but attitude and ignored.

KS:

Who as give you attitude and who's ignored you? Noones online to even ignore you?

You told me your here to freeload and I have let you without a complaint? Fucknose we're your off too next

Clutch:

I was planning on rejoining ... but if youíre going to be rude and insult me then I donít know

Iíve done as much as I can to help this round with recruiting and banking ... I only have my iPad here and Iím on vacation

No wonder tony left ... if this is how you treated him

Iíve shown you nothing but respect since joining here.

This is just a game and you treat it like itís your life

KS:

What are you talking about?

I've asked you three questions
    1. Who as give you attitude?
    2. Who as ignored you?
    3. How have I been rude to you? ( I asked you what you was doing with banks below 300bill that is it?)

Now your phat tony comment as pissed me off!!! That guys played this game looting for 3 years and never given a medal I tried to rank him in turbo you laid witness to me sending him 8 trill in turbo and also ranking him last main round? Did you fucking see this or not? Yes you did so AGAIN your assumptions and tongue get the better
    Of you!!!!

Thing is players like you and phat-tony search for problem and if their isn't any you create ONE!

Do as you please I've only done yourso favours
    1. Give you respect for helping by ranking you as brug
    2. Let you be here and freeload

Like I said to tony what else do you want from me

You know what I give up like I do with that prick tony do as youplease you always do

óóó

Thatís just a taste of what KS is like ... yíall should of seen him rage on Phat-Tony and then kick him out of the fam for losing 20b (after Tony already looted trillions).

Unfortunately, he pulled a Ďclutchí and deleted his rage messages from the family board before I could copy them, but damn did he lose his cool over 20b.

KS seems to think that he owns your soul if youíre in the same family as him ... and he wonít shut the fuck up about how close him and TMK are ... or how he knows exactly what every single family, union, and player are going to do, multiple rounds before they do it.

Hereís a good ĎLOLí for you guys too ... TMK allegedly asking to do a union with Selected Few family (yeah right... this has got to be fake) :P

óóó

from KS 1 day, 9 hours, 54 minutes, and 7 seconds ago.
    To: RD
    CC: clutch, dot,

in a nut shell TMK and IU want to team up with us next round to take union gold and split the 30 player prize between both familys.
    ive included you all here to gather your thoughts?

from T_M_K
    1 minute, and 38 seconds ago.

Reply | Quote | Block | Delete
    Thank you
    Be ready to take some ranks as I will be banking big, giving heads up.

from T_M_K
    3 minutes, and 55 seconds ago.

Lol
    I always offered to make a union, but for some reason you had this thing about being don that irked me the wrong way, Iím down to make union and split ranks next round, only if thereís no drama involved, you can be co don or whatever and let Lopov be don I donít even want to be it

óóó

It really is quite a pickle for new potential members that KS is the man in charge of the Selected Few family, as there are some very cool people in the family ...

Thereís RD (aka dBono) whoís actually a better looter than KS, has never talked shit in his entire TMB career, and doesnít get angry if someone messes up. Theyíve also got DOT, whoís another top-end looter, and probably one of the coolest cats on this game. Letís also not forget about Lorenzo, whoís probably said about 3 words the entire round, but is always helping with banking and looting when he can. Selected Few has a half-solid crew, but in my opinion, theyíre not going to be able to grow any bigger with KS calling the shots (and donít get it twisted, even if heís not listed as the boss, heís still the one in charge).

Iím also pretty sure that 9, Sarah, and Zlatan are all multis, as they never say a word and come on all at the same time ... exactly when KS (and only KS) needs them. They could be real people, and Iím sure if Storm had proof they were multis they would be frozen ... but after playing a few rounds with this family, itís looking pretty suspicious. Most likely, if theyíre not multis, then theyíre probably just people he knows in IRL that donít care about the game and just sign in when texted, in return for super sloppy BJís... haha.

At the end of the day, I guess it is what it is. If you like playing with a control-freak, who sends incoherent rage messages, with no respect for literally anyone, and dwindling allies in-game then KS is the boss for you!

If the above sounds like your worst nightmare, then I recommend trying to join someone else ...

IU if youíre super loyal and can keep your mouth shut.
    SS if you want to stack silver medals until the cows come home.
    IC if youíre looking for a solid group of fun players.
    BH if youíre a full-fledge racist.
    Valhalla/Warhounds if you like wasting your time.
    Nameless if you really just donít give a fuck.
    or my family (when I have one) if youíre a true rankwhore, just looking to have fun.

Until next time, this is Clutch, signing off.

Cheers!

Good read.
    I find it interesting that you didnt mention UC union or Drifters in your final paragraph.
    Last edited by Fornax; 11-18-2018, 12:52 AM.
    TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
    Be kind to each other.

Comment

NaMeLeSs ***We REALLY just don't give a fuck!!! ***

Comment

this guy is a total weapon.

No one likes you no one trusts you, same applies to Phat-tony, a lot of players on this game have spent years looting collecting to receive nothing in return you only need to browse at these profiles to notice, phat-tony along with many others have had the pleasure of being in this fam and all earned medals, some top players some newbies still learning the game, I don't just offer the rewards but training also.

this is the only Indy team that's having a huge impact not just within the ranks but with new players also, they have somewhere to Turn.

now it's very easy to get in a bitching match with you but look at your position to mine, I'm guessing for many years you have attempted to create what I have created, in the process everyone's found out what a weezel you are, your lucky to be in any group at all.

Phat-Tony's short visit got him a medal and win turns in his pocket same applies to you.

Try and shoot me or my team down as much you want this team is bigger then me or you and it will grow with me in it or not.

Lets see what my players say?

Comment

If this is my first stalker then I'm flattered

Comment

I think that KS has been more than fair. Has he had some moments when he was frustrated? Sure he has as well as others in this game. This last round it was more than frustrating when an individual who had been trusted decided to run off with a significant amount of the family's money only to claim that he had looted it all himself. So yes if I was in that place I would also be highly irritated by watching someone walk off with the money that the rest of the family had earned. In my mind it simply boils down to this. No one asked anyone to stay there, they weren't taken hostage and help the chance to leave at any given point. I mean don't go away mad.......just go away. LOL Thank you and have a nice day

Comment

I mean you can't blame us because we like our friends Ethnic!..Plus we don't want clowns here.
              Love you Clutch!!!!!
              Last edited by Society; 11-19-2018, 02:26 AM.

Comment

Hey...SS gets gold sometimes

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post

We havenít had one of these juicy drama threads since Rome and I were last going at it, so I figured Iíd share some stuff. I didnít have enough for a full blog, so a forum thread will just have to do the trick!

What you need to know about KS:

This guy spends all day every day looting and then rages any time someone calls him out on his BS. Heís also the most power-hungry guy Iíve ever seen on this game. If you do anything to try and help the family (besides being his looting bitch) then he gets angry and starts sending the most cringy messages youíve ever seen. Apparently, if youíre not looting 40+ hours per round, then youíre just a freeloader... lol

Take a peak at this chat ... just 3 hours before round ends ...

óóó

KS:

What you doing with banks below 300bill? I'm waiting until last hour of game when all banks need to be sent to me specially all loose cash on board

Clutch:

Trying to consolidate banks since not everyone will be here during final hour ... but it doesnít look like anyone in this fam listens... everyone is just doing their own thing. You donít want my help, then fine. Good luck with eor. Iíll be here to send up my bank last hour.

KS:

Why do you always jump to assumptions? This is why your always in and out of family's.

And you've just made the assumption everyone's doing what they want when they are not at all we had 3 loose cannons ones just left leaving 2 others!

RD will have the loot table up and running again so we will know who's doing fuck all and who's helping, if a member does not contribute then he's being booted That's how next round will run

Clutch:

Pump the breaks mate.

I saw over 500b in personal banks & planes, and was just trying to help out.

Didnít know when you were going to get on, so I got maxed and tried to start collecting the small banks... but got nothing but attitude and ignored.

KS:

Who as give you attitude and who's ignored you? Noones online to even ignore you?

You told me your here to freeload and I have let you without a complaint? Fucknose we're your off too next

Clutch:

I was planning on rejoining ... but if youíre going to be rude and insult me then I donít know

Iíve done as much as I can to help this round with recruiting and banking ... I only have my iPad here and Iím on vacation

No wonder tony left ... if this is how you treated him

Iíve shown you nothing but respect since joining here.

This is just a game and you treat it like itís your life

KS:

What are you talking about?

I've asked you three questions
                  1. Who as give you attitude?
                  2. Who as ignored you?
                  3. How have I been rude to you? ( I asked you what you was doing with banks below 300bill that is it?)

Now your phat tony comment as pissed me off!!! That guys played this game looting for 3 years and never given a medal I tried to rank him in turbo you laid witness to me sending him 8 trill in turbo and also ranking him last main round? Did you fucking see this or not? Yes you did so AGAIN your assumptions and tongue get the better
                  Of you!!!!

Thing is players like you and phat-tony search for problem and if their isn't any you create ONE!

Do as you please I've only done yourso favours
                  1. Give you respect for helping by ranking you as brug
                  2. Let you be here and freeload

Like I said to tony what else do you want from me

You know what I give up like I do with that prick tony do as youplease you always do

óóó

Thatís just a taste of what KS is like ... yíall should of seen him rage on Phat-Tony and then kick him out of the fam for losing 20b (after Tony already looted trillions).

Unfortunately, he pulled a Ďclutchí and deleted his rage messages from the family board before I could copy them, but damn did he lose his cool over 20b.

KS seems to think that he owns your soul if youíre in the same family as him ... and he wonít shut the fuck up about how close him and TMK are ... or how he knows exactly what every single family, union, and player are going to do, multiple rounds before they do it.

Hereís a good ĎLOLí for you guys too ... TMK allegedly asking to do a union with Selected Few family (yeah right... this has got to be fake) :P

óóó

from KS 1 day, 9 hours, 54 minutes, and 7 seconds ago.
                  To: RD
                  CC: clutch, dot,

in a nut shell TMK and IU want to team up with us next round to take union gold and split the 30 player prize between both familys.
                  ive included you all here to gather your thoughts?

from T_M_K
                  1 minute, and 38 seconds ago.

Thank you
                  Be ready to take some ranks as I will be banking big, giving heads up.

from T_M_K
                  3 minutes, and 55 seconds ago.

Lol
                  I always offered to make a union, but for some reason you had this thing about being don that irked me the wrong way, Iím down to make union and split ranks next round, only if thereís no drama involved, you can be co don or whatever and let Lopov be don I donít even want to be it

óóó

It really is quite a pickle for new potential members that KS is the man in charge of the Selected Few family, as there are some very cool people in the family ...

Thereís RD (aka dBono) whoís actually a better looter than KS, has never talked shit in his entire TMB career, and doesnít get angry if someone messes up. Theyíve also got DOT, whoís another top-end looter, and probably one of the coolest cats on this game. Letís also not forget about Lorenzo, whoís probably said about 3 words the entire round, but is always helping with banking and looting when he can. Selected Few has a half-solid crew, but in my opinion, theyíre not going to be able to grow any bigger with KS calling the shots (and donít get it twisted, even if heís not listed as the boss, heís still the one in charge).

Iím also pretty sure that 9, Sarah, and Zlatan are all multis, as they never say a word and come on all at the same time ... exactly when KS (and only KS) needs them. They could be real people, and Iím sure if Storm had proof they were multis they would be frozen ... but after playing a few rounds with this family, itís looking pretty suspicious. Most likely, if theyíre not multis, then theyíre probably just people he knows in IRL that donít care about the game and just sign in when texted, in return for super sloppy BJís... haha.

At the end of the day, I guess it is what it is. If you like playing with a control-freak, who sends incoherent rage messages, with no respect for literally anyone, and dwindling allies in-game then KS is the boss for you!

If the above sounds like your worst nightmare, then I recommend trying to join someone else ...

IU if youíre super loyal and can keep your mouth shut.
                  SS if you want to stack silver medals until the cows come home.
                  IC if youíre looking for a solid group of fun players.
                  BH if youíre a full-fledge racist.
                  Valhalla/Warhounds if you like wasting your time.
                  Nameless if you really just donít give a fuck.
                  or my family (when I have one) if youíre a true rankwhore, just looking to have fun.

Until next time, this is Clutch, signing off.

Cheers!
                  How funny it is posting a huge text after eor in few mnts! This kind of text can't be written and posted that fast! Unless it was prepared on Microsoft word and edited with every update So Selected_Few was a test subject for you just to get some attention on forums! When a family invites you to join and rank you as Brug, and trusts you "somehow" you should have some respect towards that family no matter what family it is! Copy pasting msgs and fam boards on forums is a bit childish in my opinion! that is not mature regardless the situation, how can anyone trust you after you do such things? I've been around many families on TMB almost 13 years now! and I tell you one thing, all families are fair with hard working player, ALL OF THEM, here is your list that I will Redo in my opinion!
                  IU you loot well, you get a rank to boost your turns!
                  SS you said they stack silver medals! at least they stick together as a family.
                  IC they are fair with every player! even the nice ones that don't do much! I hope you last long enough with them!
                  BH you good with them, they good with you, seems you fucked up with them Clutch!
                  Valhalla why will you waste time with them? looters loot and get ranked and am sure SJ treats everyone right! otherwise she will not even have a union! everyone would leave!
                  Namless is the one that you descried correctly, they donít give a fuck about anything and anyone!
                  You didn't mention UC and Drifters, seems thatís your next destination MAYBE?
                  UC HH is a nice guy! he maxes ppl in game when asked on the spot! he doesnít act like am HH Don of a union I don't reply to anyone, LIKE MANY PLAYERS IN THIS GAME when they are not even soldiers!
                  Drifters I guess they are nice ppl when scratched! BUT when FREAK wants to spend money, then they become different !!!
                  Selected_FEW KS is a nice guy, like every family on TMB if you wanna fuck around you get booted, you work, you get a reward! Those are the simplest rules in ALL FAMILIES. and believe it or not KS puts everyone in front of him, he ranks new players and hard working players! he never thinks of ranking himself, he might be spending a lot of time looting making this team happen and sometimes expect others to be 20% like him not more! sitting ducks in families is bad Mr.Clutch, thatís what you do, spending time on this game copy pasting msgs and showing off your medals, which no one really cares about!
                  And clutch if you think you are good enough for making a family and get trusted players and keeping them, I will be more than happy for you when this day comes! that means you changed, because you have a bad attitude when you get a bit of power! or the ones you're not in need of.
                  What you posted is really disrespectful for ONLY YOUR SELF, not anyone else!
                  I don't know how old you are but this is simply childish, and please do know that this is a game my friend with many players involved, where you can meet new people, make some friends and have some quality talks maybe, it's not a 1 on 1 Ping-Pong game where you always want to be the one winning!
                  TEAM WORK.
                  And to all the new ANGRY players! please check all the old players on this game how they talk to each other and how they respect everyone, learn from them! it's not true if you have few AKs you should be a mad angry bad talking player!
                  YOU GET RESPECT WHEN YOU GIVE SOME!
                  Thank you for talking good about me clutch! might be a reason to join you maybe in few rounds, but it's not happening, tried you once and will never do so again! FEW YEARS BACK!

Best Regards to all
                  DOT

Comment

!, 2...Ks were coming for you..

Comment

Hey guys drama and shit talking are bad a smart guy tolded me in the formula so so so stopped being mean to KS !!!!!

Comment

Waw - your a good guy DOT and you already know a huge player not for my team just THE TEAM! Well said, well written.

#respect

Comment

I'm just happy to get a mention
                          Last edited by P-T; 11-18-2018, 01:38 AM.

Comment

Lmao "Pulled a ''Clutch' ".

Honestly man, the more you talk about this guy the more it sounds like you, back when I stupidly joined your little family... BTW, do you still believe I "infiltrated" Mercenaries and "stole" all your guys? Lol, it's not my fault they respected me more. No hard feelings.

Also,
                            Isn't the whole point of this game to, "waste time" per se? Well, as long as you're having fun "wasting" it, eh?

​​​​​

Comment

.....this is all coming from the guy that posted a thread earlier complaining about people talking shit, causing drama, and how people need to act like adults?? lol

Comment

Working...
                              X