TMK the beggar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TMK the beggar

Mighty TMK is begging for his ops from being killed by The-Freak..

TMK said:
    I ask all unions and families to max me every toh and ull get a minimum of 20B and maximum of 100B per toh for the remaining 72hrs, just save my ops my The-Freak please..

TMK ( claiming hes the God of TMB ) is not immortal anymore.. TMK been destroyed by V last few rounds and been zeroed by Blimp last round.. And now been destroyed by The-Freak..

I think your all lying tmk is tmb God or maybe lopov I'm not sure but those 2 are gods like eck. I think you all should show some fking respect when you mention his name.. maybe he likes getting his Benjamin button pushed by the freak...

Comment

you man are retards

Comment

Considering freak cried like a bitch and ran away the first time he was 0ed discredits him. Unlike freak tmk did not run around burning bridges this round either begging for NAPs and turning on those who gave 1. Sorry freak acts too much like ks to hold any respect for

Comment

That doesn't look like begging to me. Looks more like a matter of fact statement that he has maxers to eor.

Comment

Eat a dik I WANT my fking pastrami sandwich now plz ty
            Last edited by Frank_Breezy; 11-27-2018, 10:11 PM. Reason: Bc im a assssssssshat

Comment

Just as planned.. Spend, spend, spend,

Comment

TMK win JP with a 1quadrillion NW.. He only do this in turbo, so now he realize, he cant control others decision.. Ur not the God of TMB anymore.. Anyone can stand up against u.. No more fix JP..

Comment

Eat your words lol. Why still sucking freaks dick? Is it super salty haha?

Comment

Fk this post it's old an boring. Just like the days of pops realt an Pope let's focus on my fking sandwich that Tonygiovani owes me plz ty an try an stay on topic thanks again.

Comment

Working...
                    X