I hope you all genuinely enjoy TMK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I hope you all genuinely enjoy TMK

Now dont get me twisted, let me explain....

I lead a family that has the last remnants of the Indie family blood lines...we have Skidmark, Circus Nuts, and Men in Tights represented here every round. We also represent the last bastion of Indie hope left in the game...and we barely play. There was one sub in a family of 18 last round, mine. We barely loot, we don't buy sub packs, I get asked to join almost every union pretty much every round, we still get people that don't understand that we don't NAP anyone in the game, yet we get our ranks and medals when they are within easy reach because we know how to get them.

I also remember when IU was the most hated family in the game. Now a lot of you still have that opinion, but you don't remember the visceral hate of when Eck and Coca led this family, and even the game itself had to edit rules and crack down on their utter domination of things. Op hits getting expensive was because of them. The game changed because of them.

But all of that being said, and I thought I would be the last one to say it, but I hope you all genuinely enjoy TMK and the fun he brings to this game. The dude can take any round, at any time, no matter who does what, at will. Last round was a perfect example of this. Of the strategy, planning, and experience involved. And im sure that other guy, the freak or whatever his name is, or if its someone else, I don't really care, but that guy spent a shit load of money. I saw his profile saying at one point that he thought he won because he made his point, and he thinks that he made people scared....but at the end of the day, he collected a shit ton in the last hour of the round, which you wouldn't do if you were already conceding the round, and he also didn't spread around the wealth effectively, you can look at some of the tier costs for medals as proof of that, and TMK just does what he does. He built big right at the end, he collected a shit ton more, and he won the round, and the four grand jackpot. Not to quote Clutch, because that makes me feel dirty...but the end result is the end result. The shit talk and the bullshit inbetween is just that.

IU can still go piss in the wind as far as im concerned, so don't take this as any sort of embellishment of them as a family, but what TMK does, it has to be admired. Even from an old blow hard indie guy like myself. And I just hope that you all see that for what it is and admire it as well.

It doesn't matter how many threads are made, what profiles say, or what people who aren't involved in the back room dealings try and say they know. At the end of the day, the guy wins, and every time there is a major jackpot, he makes sure that it goes into his own pocket.

Some things never change. Rankwhores will always be rank whores, and how quick that Drifters union got big last round is proof of that. I saw some names there that I expected to see. Clutch made a family, actually filled it up somewhat decent, and then he ranked himself. Other families and unions swell or shrink depending on who is spending at the moment. And we hang out, watching, the most free player family in the game, still here and getting things done at the end of the day....

But against my better judgement, I just thought it would be amusing to point out what TMK does here, and tip the cap.

I'll go stumble back to my warehouse now...
    Last edited by Don_Domenico; 11-28-2018, 04:22 AM.

well said Dom on pretty much everything.

tmk is a legit legend on this game if you think he just shows up last 2mins and wins jps, yes he does that but i saw him on for hours trying to protect his ops one night went to bed and woke up and they were both still on crazy stuff. He also puts a lot of thought into jps and planning with his team IU that a lot of people dont see or just don't care to acknowledge but i do.

yeah all the people joining the flavor of the week the drifters was pretty comical to me too, anything for easy turns i guess and/or free subs.

on that note, sub packs are killing this game. I don't know why i am the only one that can see that.
    Last edited by mrbiggtime; 11-28-2018, 05:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by mrbiggtime View Post
      well said Dom on pretty much everything.

tmk is a legit legend on this game if you think he just shows up last 2mins and wins jps, yes he does that but i saw him on for hours trying to protect his ops one night went to bed and woke up and they were both still on crazy stuff. He also puts a lot of thought into jps and planning with his team IU that a lot of people dont see or just don't care to acknowledge but i do.

yeah all the people joining the flavor of the week the drifters was pretty comical to me too, anything for easy turns i guess and/or free subs.

on that note, sub packs are killing this game. I don't know why i am the only one that can see that.
      Comical? Lolz.. R u sure, u dont know whats the bond we have right now our union has been planned to begin last round and u think addicts, MMM and cartel just joined to get free turns, ur wrong cause their here to help the union grows and became great in this game..

Maybe ur a big fan of IU.. TMK cannot fixed the JP anymore, hes not the God of TMB now.. Hes touchable now, everyone can hit him if they want.. He uses his millions turns to get the JP last round.. Hes going spend much cash if he want to win JP again.. The game has changed now.. Only BH and Drifters stood up against IU in wars and for winning the JP.. Tsk tsk tsk

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

Comical? Lolz.. R u sure, u dont know whats the bond we have right now our union has been planned to begin last round and u think addicts, MMM and cartel just joined to get free turns, ur wrong cause their here to help the union grows and became great in this game..

Maybe ur a big fan of IU.. TMK cannot fixed the JP anymore, hes not the God of TMB now.. Hes touchable now, everyone can hit him if they want.. He uses his millions turns to get the JP last round.. Hes going spend much cash if he want to win JP again.. The game has changed now.. Only BH and Drifters stood up against IU in wars and for winning the JP.. Tsk tsk tsk
        Wait...TMK still won the round, right? And you can guess all you want to his won turns or bought turns, but you don't actually know whats in his account, right?

So you are talking shit when its not you challenging him directly and you are guessing as to what he has?

Perfect. Idiot example A?

Comment

Well said Domenico.

Comment

TMK definitely isnít my biggest fan, but even I can admit that last round was one of the most fun to watch in a long time. He had like 16m OPs with less than 10 minutes to go ... with freak holding a 5x lead ... and still managed to snipe the win and rank his family gold with 45m OPs and 2x as much as freak. Itís unbelievable. Respect to those EOR skills and the balls to go that deep with that little left in the round ... while the other guy is still collecting. Truly insane.
            Last edited by Clutch; 11-28-2018, 06:36 AM.

Comment

Now i feel bad about my level 2 bronze...

Comment

Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post

Wait...TMK still won the round, right? And you can guess all you want to his won turns or bought turns, but you don't actually know whats in his account, right?

So you are talking shit when its not you challenging him directly and you are guessing as to what he has?

Perfect. Idiot example A?
                How long how uv been playing? Im just a free player, ur a supportet but u didnt even win a JP.. Cause ur afraid to try to get JP.. Freak is makin this game interesting and enjoyable to play.. Not just like u who is just sitting around and doing nothing, waiting for TMK to get the fixed JP every round..

Comment

TMK thinks everyone has a price and he can buy anyone.Guy offered me he will get my union subbed next round if I stop ops hits on him and I wonder how he get that(!) Other than that he will spend more and more everytime if he spends really.IF there is backstage deals then it's funny we discuss it.At least someone stood up against him.He protected and ran for hours which I enjoyed.Yes Big TMK ran and scared.thats what made me fun.Guy who thinks he is untouchable.

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac92 View Post
                    TMK thinks everyone has a price and he can buy anyone.Guy offered me he will get my union subbed next round if I stop ops hits on him and I wonder how he get that(!) Other than that he will spend more and more everytime if he spends really.IF there is backstage deals then it's funny we discuss it.At least someone stood up against him.He protected and ran for hours which I enjoyed.Yes Big TMK ran and scared.thats what made me fun.Guy who thinks he is untouchable.
                    Thats the point there Zo.. Hes not God anymore.. Only Gods are Untouchable..

Comment

Originally posted by Zodiac92 View Post

I'm guessing you chased him around for hours too...how many ops did you kill from him...cos I seen you build over 2m dus twice t to chase him ..lol then have you got whacked

Comment

Let me just say this.. How many turns will u use to get 45mil ops? And how many turns can u collect on 1quadrillion+? So who overspend for winning a JP now?

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
                          Let me just say this.. How many turns will u use to get 45mil ops? And how many turns can u collect on 1quadrillion+? So who overspend for winning a JP now?

no clue about overspending for winning but who overspent on losing a JP?

Comment

Originally posted by mrbiggtime View Post

no clue about overspending for winning but who overspent on losing a JP?
                            I have aloe-vera for the burn.
                            I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post

I'm guessing you chased him around for hours too...how many ops did you kill from him...cos I seen you build over 2m dus twice t to chase him ..lol then have you got whacked
                              6mill+ ops.He had 25 mill ops on round.And I saw it was 12mill on eor,So he lost half of it

Comment

Working...
                              X