I hope you all genuinely enjoy TMK

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zodiac92 View Post

for people like you when TMK spending it's normal but when others spending it's overspending.TMK also overspent.He built 25 mil ops on the round and we killed 13 mill ops.Then he had to build again.What you say now he spent won turns?let's say he used 1mil won turns but rest were bought turns.Do you think he will take every round if he have to spend like that ?I hardly believe that.Freak just doesn't care about money but profit is important for TMK that's difference.He will stop once he see he can't make any profit.I don't say Freak will stop his dominance but one day it's gonna happen.And then we can see real challanges.Not like TMK building last minute and collect 1Q in last minute with his clicker or whatever he uses.If there wasn't shady things back of that ppl maybe could challange with him.
    Freak doesnt care about money lol What do you think how did he win these two jackpots ? He begged TMK to let him take them

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
      That why we called DRiFTeRS cause were gonna change the flow of this game.. Were gonna give u all something thats unexpected and enjoyable experience every round.. Lets just enjoy The FreakShow..
      What do you even do for Drifturds? Do you even loot bro haha?

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post

What do you even do for Drifturds? Do you even loot bro haha?
        Ask anyone if i know how to loot! U dont know me dude.. Maybe ur the rankwhores here..

Comment

[QUOTE=Don_Domenico;n104614]Now dont get me twisted, let me explain....

I lead a family that has the last remnants of the Indie family blood lines...we have Skidmark, Circus Nuts, and Men in Tights represented here every round. We also represent the last bastion of Indie hope left in the game...and we barely play. There was one sub in a family of 18 last round, mine. We barely loot, we don't buy sub packs, I get asked to join almost every union pretty much every round, we still get people that don't understand that we don't NAP anyone in the game, yet we get our ranks and medals when they are within easy reach because we know how to get them.

Some things never change. Rankwhores will always be rank whores,

this one aged well

Comment

[QUOTE=braw;n106602]
            Originally posted by Don_Domenico View Post
            Now dont get me twisted, let me explain....

I lead a family that has the last remnants of the Indie family blood lines...we have Skidmark, Circus Nuts, and Men in Tights represented here every round. We also represent the last bastion of Indie hope left in the game...and we barely play. There was one sub in a family of 18 last round, mine. We barely loot, we don't buy sub packs, I get asked to join almost every union pretty much every round, we still get people that don't understand that we don't NAP anyone in the game, yet we get our ranks and medals when they are within easy reach because we know how to get them.

Some things never change. Rankwhores will always be rank whores,

this one aged well
            ...says the ignorant person who hasnt been paying attention to the last month, that just looks at things now and makes a snap judgement

By the way, when have i ever been a rankwhore in the past?

Comment

Working...
            X