This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you human? Get outta here with that bs

Yall suck so much that yall needed to complain. Iím sure I got on your nerves when I took over your whole city and not let you loot for a second.

I got masters degree from cookie clicker and thatís from where I intend to use my godlike skills on TMB. If you suck donít loot, and donít complain.

My internet is faster than KS
    My fingers faster than a blink
    Yall think we use programs? Fuck you then.
    Itís just you who sucks.

I encourage Storm to put it back to normal itís annoying as fuck.
    from Storm 8 hours, 48 minutes, and 17 seconds ago.
    Hi yes we have set it stricter because users are complaining

In reply to:
    Has the human thingy got a bit more sensitive? I'm clicking with my mouse really fast and it just keeps popping up. I got mad internet aswell so it loads real quick.
    Last edited by Ink-Slinger; 12-04-2018, 01:47 AM.

Well said bruh

Comment

KS virus spreading... whats with all this bs ima god at looting stuff lol.

Comment

I will try to apply for TMB staff position next round, can't loot anymore with the current virus... hope I could replace Fornax for some reason

Comment

If you suck at looting, then please stick to collecting.
          But don't ruin it for us good looters.
          This is a game.
          It's like playing Fortnite, you suck when you start playing, but then you get better and better.
          Or you can be that one noob who sucks eitherways.
          So let us be.

It's annoying as hell when I click fast and it pops up all the time. It's muscle memory.

Comment

looting is piss easy though.

Comment

hey modric, whats your current name man?... just asking

Comment

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
                looting is piss easy though.
                Apparently not to some, people complain because they are slow.

Comment

Originally posted by diego View Post
                  I will try to apply for TMB staff position next round, can't loot anymore with the current virus... hope I could replace Fornax for some reason
                  What did I do to you?
                  Plus, you don't try to apply. You either do or you don't.
                  TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                  Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post

What did I do to you?
                    Plus, you don't try to apply. You either do or you don't.
                    chill chill Fornax my man, just joking with ya mate... don't ban me

Comment

Originally posted by diego View Post

chill chill Fornax my man, just joking with ya mate... don't ban me
                      I'd never do that. Just making sure who and who I have not pissed off
                      TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                      Be kind to each other.

Comment

You are complaining because you get a popup while looting and others are complaining that bots are being maxed within seconds at TOTH.

It's wonderful that you are lucky enough to have super fast internet, unfortunately most people are not that lucky, so Admin has tried to level the playing field by using the Captcha. If you are bothered by the popup, then the solution is simple... just slow those speedy little fingers of yours down and you won't get the captcha error so often.
                        TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

First It was Bots are too high in nw, then bots was too much in numbers, then bots got lowered in numbers, bot got the hits per min captcha, and more captcha now. LMAO at this point shall we just leave?

Comment

Originally posted by Ink-Slinger View Post
                            You are complaining because you get a popup while looting and others are complaining that bots are being maxed within seconds at TOTH.

It's wonderful that you are lucky enough to have super fast internet, unfortunately most people are not that lucky, so Admin has tried to level the playing field by using the Captcha. If you are bothered by the popup, then the solution is simple... just slow those speedy little fingers of yours down and you won't get the captcha error so often.
                            I can't slow down, it's not how it works. You can't change the game just because some people are too slow. I got a life aswell. I come on and tend to do my work done within 10 minutes. I can't sit there and click slowly. It's boring.
                            The captcha was good as it was for like 1-2 days ago. Now you guys making it more sensitive... More captchas. How annoying is that, you have no idea.

Comment

Hey, I just bought a new wifi modem last round just to loot in TMB... no pun intended

Comment

Working...
                              X