This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm,

I have nothing against captchas, but the problem I have is the limit. The limit that limits our potential. The limit that makes us into shitty looters. I was a shitty looter when I started off, and I always got beaten into looting when there were more people in the city. But I learned. I mastered the looting process. I asked the top looters how they do it. And trust me, it's not because of programs and stuff like that. But there are small details which can significantly improve your loot income.

First time when captchas have been introduced, I was with the idea of reducing the possibility of looters being able to use programs and stuff like that. But this time, as it's getting more strict. You're reducing my potential. And not just my potential, but many others that have mastered the same element as I did.

People who complain about us being too fast is just as if I would complain about spenders being too overpowered. I mean like, come on you have seen how much these spenders can produce. Like last round, over 300 trillion! I make only roughly 3-5 trill at my peak. I'm just trying to make it count.

My request here is that you remove the strict limit. It's annoying. Put it back to normal.

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
      If u are really a good/ best looter, u can overcome this.. U can find ways to solve this.. And also this captcha idea put some thrills on looting now.. So be wise in attacking.. Its still the same as before but u must only answer captcha questions correctly so u can loot again..
      There is no overcome this and overcome that. It's either you stick to your good potential or fuck off.
      If you're slow then it's not my fault you can't catch up to me. It's a game. Not everyone is meant to be good.
      People eventually learn how to be good.
      You can't send a message to Fortnite and tell em " Hey man I suck at shooting can you make the aimbot more powerful so I can kill the good players? Ty very much"
      I answer those captchas and when I try to loot again it pops up. It has a timer or some shit when you can loot again.

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post
        If u are really a good/ best looter, u can overcome this.. U can find ways to solve this.. And also this captcha idea put some thrills on looting now.. So be wise in attacking.. Its still the same as before but u must only answer captcha questions correctly so u can loot again..
        Have to disagree with that statement.

If you can't loot then learn and pick up the tricks of the trade....then you would not need captcha to get you on an equal footing.

A lot of looters in the game have spent ages honing their skills to that particular area and now they are having to put up with the click limit being dropped by 60% (granted Storm said he will make it 40%) but how does that make it fair on them when they put, quite possibly, the most man hours into the game.

BTW I am not a looter but they have my upmost respect for what they do in the game and have my support against this move.

Spenders can build as they want without being restricted with capped rounds everytime so why should looters have capped clicking in place

Storm and admin not having a go here just offering an opinion from what I think a looters perspective would be on these changes and I happen to agree with them

Comment

As stated before... please do not bring drama to the forum if you disagree with something. Instead, reply to staff privately. Thank you.
          TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Guys and Gals,
            This game is very fluid. Nothing is in stone regarding game changes. Please bear with us as we work through this issue. The staff is taking all of these comments into consideration.
            Thank you
            TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
            Be kind to each other.

Comment

Working...
            X