Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mobile version feedback thread

Hi Everyone

We have made live the mobile version of the game. Please could you post feedback here of any bugs or issues you find?

Please include:
    1 - Page url
    2 - Brief description of problem

Would really appreciate feedback now from LIVE users.

Thanks
    - Storm
    Game Admin

Sometimes its goes back to dekstop version when i click menu

Comment

Originally posted by Damn_cat View Post
      Sometimes its goes back to dekstop version when i click menu
      Ok can you explain a bit more please>? what page are you on when it happens and what menu do you click?

Please let me know, thanks
      Game Admin

Comment

I don't care for the layout at all ,I'll stick with the desktop version ty.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post

Ok can you explain a bit more please>? what page are you on when it happens and what menu do you click?

Please let me know, thanks
          I go to more information and click menu, suddenly goes back to dekstop version. Now everything's ok.

To be honest storm, dekstop version is more friendly use.

Comment

Storm in all honesty the desktop version is player friendly. The graphics is a great. Well done, But the layout configuration is horrible to me I think you have to.much visual going on for someone that's new logging in that will overwhelm them just by the visual graphics alone.

Even I found it to be just a tad overwhelming. But I did for a few distract me on where to go ah how to use it. But like everything in life we just need time to get use to. Question is does anyone want to? Will new users say forget this theres to.much going on for me to want to deal with? Or will vets say tmb is getting to complicated an leave?

hopefully i was a bit helpful this time.

Comment

The mobile version looks pretty good on my mobile device. It is a lot easier to read than desktop view.
              I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, I’ll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post
                Storm in all honesty the desktop version is player friendly. The graphics is a great. Well done, But the layout configuration is horrible to me I think you have to.much visual going on for someone that's new logging in that will overwhelm them just by the visual graphics alone.

Even I found it to be just a tad overwhelming. But I did for a few distract me on where to go ah how to use it. But like everything in life we just need time to get use to. Question is does anyone want to? Will new users say forget this theres to.much going on for me to want to deal with? Or will vets say tmb is getting to complicated an leave?

hopefully i was a bit helpful this time.
                Thanks. We have to provide a mobile version and upgrade. We are not losing the original version. The problem with the original version is that its not mobile friendly. So any new user stumbling across the site on their phone has to go to trouble of scrolling and zooming....not exactly user friendly for phone users, who now comprise 50% of our traffic for current users.

As for design and usability [layout and config] of it - that's the stuff we always will need feedback from users, I know it takes time to adopt and myself i hate change when i am used to and comfortable with something I like -

With new users signing up - we can only monitor with new users as we proceed - what they say about it.
                Game Admin

Comment

If you click onto any players’ profile ... it’ll say something like this:

This mafioso got 939,327 Operatives and 0 Defensives

This mafioso has 601,095 Kill points

It says “this mafioso” twice with the KP being on a completely different line than the OPs and dus, and it also tries to cram the OPs and Dus onto one line, but thats often too long of a sentence on mobile devices, so defences end up on the line below it...

I think it would look a lot cleaner if it showed as this instead:

This mafioso has:

939,327 Operatives
                  0 Defensives
                  601, 095 Kill points

What do you think?

Comment

I think its good. i actually like the layout and think it mimics the desktop version pretty well. the fonts are crisp, the graphics look good

but i dont like that you need to scroll to attack, when i'm looting its much nicer to be able to tap away at a button in a fixed position than to have to navigate to the attack button every time i do attack

Comment

points noted thanks gents!
                      Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                      X