• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Look! The-Freak is all over ur mind!

The-Freak is here..

The-Freak is there..

The- Freak is everywhere..

The-Freak is all over the places and all over their minds..

Tick-Tock! Tick-Tock!

《Thread Closed》

Comment

Yall are so blind....Lets see Rome was on Mars...mykalenz u misspelled SucKing...not SaSuke and some freak was running around in Wal Mart clothes sayin he was a mafia king

Comment

Originally posted by LOOTA View Post
        Yall are so blind....Lets see Rome was on Mars...mykalenz u misspelled SucKing...not SaSuke and some freak was running around in Wal Mart clothes sayin he was a mafia king
        Lolz.. Looks like ur spying on us.. Looks like u cant get over with drifters.. Thats what we like about it.. Still more to come loota..

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

Lolz.. Looks like ur spying on us.. Looks like u cant get over with drifters.. Thats what we like about it.. Still more to come loota..
          No yall just need to be quicker at hiding your medals!!! I dont spy, I observe!!!

Comment

Looks u all miss boss Freak.. Because no boss Freak, there is no thrill in this game..

Comment

So Mykelanz, how have you not suffocated from haveing a dick down your throat at all times?? You must have very good lungs, or exceptional breathing technique looks like your boss Has given up what will you do without his money to inspire you?? Find another dick to swallow?? Wonder who the lucky guy or guys will be??

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnt2318 View Post
                So Mykelanz, how have you not suffocated from haveing a dick down your throat at all times?? You must have very good lungs, or exceptional breathing technique looks like your boss Has given up what will you do without his money to inspire you?? Find another dick to swallow?? Wonder who the lucky guy or guys will be??
                Lolz.. Uv make me laugh.. R u sure that were doing that? Maybe ur d one doing that with ur boss.. Cause ur a big spender who cant win a JP anymore without the permission of TMK.. Looks like the game is getting boring because big spenders are so afraid of TMK.. We prove that TMK has no balls 1v1 against boss Freak.. He need the help of iC to beat my boss.. U dont know whats our plan every round so u better watch out and prepare cause the game is getting interesting when drifters are here.. Got it little ant?

Comment

Originally posted by -mykelanz- View Post

Lolz.. Uv make me laugh.. R u sure that were doing that? Maybe ur d one doing that with ur boss.. Cause ur a big spender who cant win a JP anymore without the permission of TMK.. Looks like the game is getting boring because big spenders are so afraid of TMK.. We prove that TMK has no balls 1v1 against boss Freak.. He need the help of iC to beat my boss.. U dont know whats our plan every round so u better watch out and prepare cause the game is getting interesting when drifters are here.. Got it little ant?
                  Too funny

Comment

I just had a huge steamer and while looking at the toilet paper and tossing it into the toilet I thought about freak.

Comment

Look yall are all over freaks dick for credits!!! IC a 3peat on yall being 0ed all round long!! Lol

Comment

So the holidays are over! Whats the excuse now? He on vactation to the tropics or something?? Yall running out of excuses why yall gettin your ass whooped!!

Comment

Yawn....

Comment

And R.I.P. Drifters

Comment

All talk, no action!! The most worse, boring, pathetic bunch to war with!! They aint about shit foreal!!

Comment

Working...
                              X