Bots hitting random families.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots hitting random families.

Staff should make bots that loot collect an kill. And make some of the bots supporters that way if bots win round, money stays in tmb for redevelopment of tmb. But make it once a month type of deal. Where supporters would need a buy in of $200 an no sub deals just bought/won credits.

Or no buy in just a fam of bots that collect kill an loot that would be funny asf too see real live fams lose to bots lol. And maybe it will inspire the inactive fams to play more

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post
      Staff should make bots that loot collect an kill. And make some of the bots supporters that way if bots win round, money stays in tmb for redevelopment of tmb. But make it once a month type of deal. Where supporters would need a buy in of $200 an no sub deals just bought/won credits.
      As if we need more people hitting us.
      It would be an interesting round though, that's FO SHO!
      I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post

As if we need more people hitting us.
        It would be an interesting round though, that's FO SHO!

wouldnt it be thou. Imagine supporters losing to a family of bots lmfao prides would be in the shitter after that loss lol. Plus the money going to tmb would benefit us all actually. So let's say they do this once a month it's not like the bots will be made to win guaranteed. But if they the the money tmb gets goes towards the development needed. But if the bots lose . TMB has to give the jp winner his or her following 5 members of his or hers choice of a lvl3 sub or 3 lvl4 subs only to be used within his or her family

Comment

There is afamily of bots called drifters. Sometimes they even send a message

Comment

The whole game is against drifters, and my man Maximus over here wants the fucking bots to go against them as well. What a fucking legend x]

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post

wouldnt it be thou. Imagine supporters losing to a family of bots lmfao prides would be in the shitter after that loss lol. Plus the money going to tmb would benefit us all actually. So let's say they do this once a month it's not like the bots will be made to win guaranteed. But if they the the money tmb gets goes towards the development needed. But if the bots lose . TMB has to give the jp winner his or her following 5 members of his or hers choice of a lvl3 sub or 3 lvl4 subs only to be used within his or her family
              I can just imagine the mail Storm would get when a random family is attacked by bots. You think it is bad when a player is accused of cheating and staff find no proof, I can only imagine the gripes that staff were paid to sick the bots on them. I make no rules, but could never see this one happening.

Comment

Originally posted by *SlingShot* View Post

I can just imagine the mail Storm would get when a random family is attacked by bots. You think it is bad when a player is accused of cheating and staff find no proof, I can only imagine the gripes that staff were paid to sick the bots on them. I make no rules, but could never see this one happening.
                Dangit, you beat me to it.
                TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                Be kind to each other.

Comment

Originally posted by *SlingShot* View Post

And that's why the bot dam should be called AI family . And it's not cheating if it's part of the game. Call it what you want I'd just like to see it happen

Comment

I like the idea of bots hitting back.. Like maybe if you piss them off too much they attack your family. lol

Comment

you gotta stop watching all them tv shows and also lay off the drugs for a bit cuz ..... well if you don't know why then let me not be the one to spoil your insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                        you gotta stop watching all them tv shows and also lay off the drugs for a bit cuz ..... well if you don't know why then let me not be the one to spoil your insanity.
                        Is this your professional opinion?

Comment

bots hitting random families

i thought this was about iu
                          Neon Nazis Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
                            bots hitting random families

i thought this was about iu
                            It's ok I dont blame you. I blame your school system.

Comment

it's ok...I don't blame youÖ.just your lack of humor.
                              Neon Nazis Shine Bright!

Comment

Working...
                              X