• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

for the people that use turbo as an excuse…..69 x 10 days….still
    Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by Goyim View Post
      Those 138 killer family medals could easily explain where other players went....

...could easily explain who ruined this game at certain times…

138 killer family medals times a round of 10 days…..gives you an estimate

just HOW long IU tried to literally kill this game.....

and ruin fun for every other player in the game....just by killing everyone else.

138 x 10 day round…..Harry you can't weasel your rankwhore ass out of this one.
      Isn't the point of the game to take out or kill other families?
      Your logic is flawed.

Comment

killing for competition yes

killing to suck the fun out of the game....no

Hence the rule changes

my logic still stands
        Shine Bright!

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post

Yeah send him all your cashlol. Sounds like clutch

i have tiered others over 26 times.
          no strings attached. How many ppl did you ever help in the game?

Comment

Originally posted by Dexter View Post

Isn't the point of the game to take out or kill other families?
            Your logic is flawed.

No the point is to make cash.

not to kill. That you do in war games.
            but i bet i will get a smart comment back now...

Comment

Originally posted by NEO View Post

No the point is to make cash.

not to kill. That you do in war games.
              but i bet i will get a smart comment back now...
              Nah, not from me.
              Make cash, is the ultimate goal, to be on top of the pile, but to do that, you have to kill the others so they can not protect their assets, and take out as many of their OPs as possible.
              The two go hand in hand.

Comment

Those 138 killer family medals could easily explain where other players went....

and ruin fun for every other player in the game....just by killing everyone else.

It doesnt mean someone kill this game it means we are good players. Any other fam in game has chance to war with IU or challange IU.But winning is about to strategy, tactic and how good players are. You had chance to beat IU. You still have chance. So dont complain.
                You know im good with you and i think you are cool dude. But why complaining at all bud.Make ICS or Omerta or whatever and kill IU. I dont see any problem. Or its just talk and no action. If you have something against IU build and kill us cunts
                This talk becomes boring at all. Build, kill and win

Comment

It would expose the nature of many IU members as being the ultimate rankwhores….

...sometimes you can get a glimpse of Lopov's profile and it tells you exactly what's wrong with the game and who's responsible for that
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJhMfOPWdE

Comment

you know what you are

Shine Bright!

Comment

************************************************** **************************
                      This hater is back again. its like a cancer that won't go away.

He knows he needs me on the forums and can't sleep unless I slap his jew hating head around a bit.

Look you dead salmon eye fool . There is drop down boxes on the menu. There is two main categories in the " GAME " Yes I said game. Better write that down so you don't forget. So in the "game" the two main areas are ATTACK and COLLECT. The reason for this is that if in your world you think there would be any "Game" with just the COLLECT options you would in fact be incorrect. If I were to look at your tenure in the game I would find that you do not loot, you do not kill, you do not collect. I understand you wanted people to give you bank till they figured out you are useless. In the Game options there is no awards, prizes for being a racist asshole on the forum. The forum is not part of the game. Its like you are commenting on youtube on a led zeppelin music video . It didnt make you part of the video and no one gives a fuck about your comment.

Trust you will understand now and go fuck yourself

Comment

Stop Moaning. why waste turns or cash on killing IU dus or ops? if you want to beat IU then simply beat the spender. I hate ShayneG but his concept is true...

Win the last 5 mins of the game and you win it all... family rank personal rank all rank it doesn't matter what happens in 9 days its what happens in the last 5 minutes... dominate those last 5 minutes and IU will finish beneath you, calculate input vs output and finish with speed.

The End.

Comment

Pope tried beating IU in the last 5 minutes of each round many years ago with some success. But he would only challenge for rounds that were profitable if i remember rightly and how many of them are there

But its not IU that killed off the game anyway its just that this is a text based game and with the amount of quality free to play games out there these days tmb was never gonna maintain the popularity it had 5 or 10 years ago. IU has just become a scapegoat

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                            ************************************************** **************************
                            This hater is back again. its like a cancer that won't go away.

He knows he needs me on the forums and can't sleep unless I slap his jew hating head around a bit.

Look you dead salmon eye fool . There is drop down boxes on the menu. There is two main categories in the " GAME " Yes I said game. Better write that down so you don't forget. So in the "game" the two main areas are ATTACK and COLLECT. The reason for this is that if in your world you think there would be any "Game" with just the COLLECT options you would in fact be incorrect. If I were to look at your tenure in the game I would find that you do not loot, you do not kill, you do not collect. I understand you wanted people to give you bank till they figured out you are useless. In the Game options there is no awards, prizes for being a racist asshole on the forum. The forum is not part of the game. Its like you are commenting on youtube on a led zeppelin music video . It didnt make you part of the video and no one gives a fuck about your comment.

Trust you will understand now and go fuck yourself
                            your constant replies say otherwise
                            Shine Bright!

Comment

and you're wrong....yet again….there's also forum
                              Shine Bright!

Comment

Working...
                              X