• Round 932 STORM IS COMING!

Storm
    Ranked 1 in Level 4, and 1 national.

Currently in New York

This mafioso got 10,000 operatives
    and 14,969,692 defensives

This mafioso has 489,412 kill points

Soldier of TMB_STAFF_TURBO family.

last seen 3 hours, 37 minutes, and 33 seconds ago.

networth $209,000,273,872

This "No range" rule killing free player like me from playing turbo.... hurmmm...

or is it just me? ... hoho

Comment

No, it's just you

Comment

Fuck this qho won the lottery from 2 fucking days ago one thing at a time in staff time i guess

Comment

Originally posted by diego View Post
          This "No range" rule killing free player like me from playing turbo.... hurmmm...

or is it just me? ... hoho

it's just you. You giving free players with talent a bad name stfu an learn how to adapt to the rules. I'm tired of storm changing shit bc of you guys crying an complain about how rules are killing free players. It's not the rules that's killing you. It's your no skill having ass that's killing you. Have a good day now enjoy.

Comment

Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post

it's just you. You giving free players with talent a bad name stfu an learn how to adapt to the rules. I'm tired of storm changing shit bc of you guys crying an complain about how rules are killing free players. It's not the rules that's killing you. It's your no skill having ass that's killing you. Have a good day now enjoy.
            your damn right!, now i feel bad.... lemme go cry on the corner....

Comment

Hop in my van little boy, you can cry there ( ͡o ͜ʖ ͡o)

Comment

Easy to be a free player and get killer medals in turbo or level 1 rank. Just fucking try and work for a deserved medal or shutup and keep crying

Comment

oh man, I cried a lot lately... should have meet my physiology

Comment

Working...
                  X