50% Banking 7 Day to form fam/Union

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 50% Banking 7 Day to form fam/Union

Absolutely needs to be changed back to 75% and four days...again free players and small families and union have no chance watsoever....in fact the game ain't worth while playing anymore ...sadly

its a shame its happening again

the game is no where near big enough for 50% banking imo

We did a round. it was fun for once to have the challenges 50% brings but it marginalises small and free families too much for it to be more than a one off

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
      its a shame its happening again

the game is no where near big enough for 50% banking imo

We did a round. it was fun for once to have the challenges 50% brings but it marginalises small and free families too much for it to be more than a one off
      it's the killing off the free player.....why don't we do no added turn's. ..no range.. and 75% banking ...must form in four days..

.keep the 50% and less banking for turbo as it stand's now I have less than 10k hits out...normally at eor I'm over 22k ..not a great deal by comparison to some but I've not been on due to unable to keep my loot safe...and I know there is a few in the same boat..it's just not worth playing

Comment

Where are these small families at? There are only 3 families in the prize rankings.

Comment

Originally posted by F0REST View Post
          Where are these small families at? There are only 3 families in the prize rankings.
          True they are SS, bh and drifters. But if your dumb cunt of a ass actually knew shit. You would know ks had a fam, gmk, Wifii fam and few others were indie. many went union as there's too much competition in indie as they are small/non supporter fams. but then the big boys like iu and wfyit however you spell that fanny flaps of a fam also went union. and gmk and 13 amigo fams went union.
          Last edited by Ay-Em; 02-15-2019, 05:36 PM.

Comment

one round with 100% deposit please. thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Lionheart View Post
              one round with 100% deposit please. thank you

Ngl that does sound interesting but doubt it will happen. Unless it's happened before.

Comment

Must you guys cry about everything ? Wah 50% sucks Wah wah small families . If they made it 90% banking looters would bitch, if you make it 25% banking collectors will bitch. Nothing the admins do will ever please EVERYONE. Instead of crying about the changes why donít you actually try to apply your game skill and adapt ? Why donít you take the challenge and run with it instead of crying how youíre not going to play and blah blah fucking blah.

Bunch of fairies

Comment

Originally posted by GAMBINO_GOTTI View Post
                  Must you guys cry about everything ? Wah 50% sucks Wah wah small families . If they made it 90% banking looters would bitch, if you make it 25% banking collectors will bitch. Nothing the admins do will ever please EVERYONE. Instead of crying about the changes why donít you actually try to apply your game skill and adapt ? Why donít you take the challenge and run with it instead of crying how youíre not going to play and blah blah fucking blah.

Bunch of fairies
                  Blah blah fucking blah.. What ever happened to people that came on to forum cry about how iu made them shit their bed.. Or when a player came along and made the strongest union look like silly lil punk asses on the forum. You realize that you are whining about a rule that 100 percent have and that you could just go into a union like valhalla and rank 5th and do nothing. Blah blaah fucking blah. Oh and the person who wants to loot only bots .. Bank 100 percent. And have no killing family medals.. Go blah blah fucking blah yourself with a coat hanger

Comment

Or be like Harold and suck others for what ya get
                    Valhalla is a training ground for newer and free players so no there isn't any serious spending taking place and Valhalla damn sure has never played from our knees
                    But hey you ever wanna learn to play without a dick in your mouth look us up
                    Last edited by Klown; 02-18-2019, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post

Blah blah fucking blah.. What ever happened to people that came on to forum cry about how iu made them shit their bed.. Or when a player came along and made the strongest union look like silly lil punk asses on the forum. You realize that you are whining about a rule that 100 percent have and that you could just go into a union like valhalla and rank 5th and do nothing. Blah blaah fucking blah. Oh and the person who wants to loot only bots .. Bank 100 percent. And have no killing family medals.. Go blah blah fucking blah yourself with a coat hanger

Are you you asking for smoke or agreeing with my point

Comment

obviousy i am on point . The ass klown is just helping you make your point as well. People that come on here and cry should at least say who they are in the game or shut the fuck up if they gotta hide under a skirt.

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                          obviousy i am on point . The ass klown is just helping you make your point as well. People that come on here and cry should at least say who they are in the game or shut the fuck up if they gotta hide under a skirt.
                          There just needs be all out war. Stop hiding behind naps and every other bullshit to save digital units. Storm needs to drop the op hits to 50, and insert a FIXED TURN HIRE RATIO, and literally let the blood run. Too many ďfriendsĒ and make it more enticing, rotation rounds are retarted and furthermore take the fun out but to see people actually take on the challenge and make a attempt no matter how small it is , is admirable. Iíve said this before and Iíll say it again . Every familyís goal is to be dominant and feared . To many people either donít care enough or donít have the proper skill to over throw the current regime. But who gives a fuck itís all a game at the end of the day 100$ = 5$ to JP I rather give a lot lizard my cock raw for $20 at least Iím guaranteed something out of it

Comment

Working...
                          X