No announcement yet.

Most Hated/Disliked Player of all time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most Hated/Disliked Player of all time?

Many players have come and gone, and some have even comeback to play again. Who would you say is the most hated/disliked player to ever play TMB.? Can be current or past player.
    TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

You

Comment

will give two

shayneG- people hate this guy for whatever reason i find him funny as hell.

Clutch- for ranking over family countless times but i give it up to him he won a turbo with this strategy

Comment

Dr_Cronic.....he is like small kidos who dont know what he is doing.

Comment

TMK?

Comment

So many choices... Cyp, GoldenGate (back in the early days of TMB), Popebenedict, cocamafiosa, that cunt eck (lol), Mr Worker (although he's not really hated.. more like most annoying), ShayneG, to name just a few.

Comment

This dick.. i wonder why.. hes a man of god after all... isnt he??
              from MrWorker 48 minutes, and 20 seconds ago.
              HElllooooooo lil ol ladaaay,,, how bouts we meet up this weekend ? im young dumb n fulllahhh cum n your ol dry pussy needs weeetin ahhhhh yeahhh just lettus at thahhh old

Comment

ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Noo ks, you're irrelevant, not hated

Comment

ShayneGay is number 1
                    THREAD CLOSED

Comment

I don't really hate anyone in the game. There are a few that deserve zeros all round, but I don't actually hate any player.

I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
                        I don't really hate anyone in the game. There are a few that deserve zeros all round, but I don't actually hate any player.
                        That is why I worded it as hated/disliked. Some people may have people they hate, for others, it's dislike.
                        TMB Moderator

Message me if you have questions about the forums or the game.

Comment

Why even rehash his thread? Itís been done a dozen times before, and it always just ends up as a stalemate between me, Shayne, beva, and wolfgang. Theres literally nothing to be gained by this thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Ink-Slinger View Post

That is why I worded it as hated/disliked. Some people may have people they hate, for others, it's dislike.
                            I don't want to show my hand to everyone.
                            If I like you, you know. If not, you may know that too.
                            I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

I don't like LOOTA.

Hello!

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Working...
                              X