• Family "Gods"

any thoughts? who, how, why?

Whats your own thoughts?

Comment

ks
      ks
      ks

Comment

Ameh, P-T both equals Phat-Tony seen a few actions from newbies which include a player called Knife and many other log on hit the family and not seen for 5 days LOL, fucking idiots... I have had stalkers on this game before but you two top it all off, You wanna see a dick Pic just ask... Multi theory I can live with you will not be the first.... best theory is that I am Storm.... I am White!!!!.... this theory is just not Right!!!....

Sick and tired of seeing these lame arse players who clearly have no life an attempt to Troll and gain attention from mentioning MY mighty Name The KillSmith more commonly known as KS. do not leech on my fame find your own.... (nerds)

Bore The Fuck Off with your lame posts.... remember TMB is a game so play it. we are not here to make friends or recreate Facebook you sick fucks, its not real, put the microwaved meals down and get some fucking sunshine into your life.

Gods=Gods :-D

Like You Only Better

Comment

Me and Knife multis? the other day it was me and meh, then meh and knife and its even been all of us multis. well luckily for us anyone who has played alongside me knows i dont cheat

We sussed u out mate. Figured out which accounts were multis and we ensure no one stays in your fam without them knowing youre a cheat now dont we and you hate it?

we know its a game and you're part of it so enjoy. Keep telling yourself you dont need friends in this game because youre incapable of making any. Keep telling others to get a life when u've made 12 tmb accounts
          Last edited by P-T; 03-02-2019, 11:32 PM.

Comment

Whencdid v change his name in game to ks? Sounds exact same person smh both irrelevant throw in a mix of clutch with his mercs fam he fucked over many times and you got a prodigal storm child

Comment

If I needed friends on this game I would be doing what your doing with IU! However Iím part of the select few who doesnít need anyone

You know and I know my name is only used due to popularity bad or good Iíve never given a fuck! Iím not here to be liked Iím here to entertain myself and your my entertainment.

unlike you and many others I can take on teams alone so your multi theory is useless! Keep moaning Iíll keep watching.

some of us have developed social lifeís outside of game which comes in handy

Love all my fans so thank you for the thread!

Comment

Soon has KS posts a comment on your thread it becomes popular.

congratulations in advance! Iím Storm, Iím Clutch, Iím Everything to you.

HOWEVER - what we both know is below

Like You Only Better - Sorry
                Last edited by KillSmith; 03-02-2019, 11:42 PM.

Comment

Is your name DELUSIONAL in the turbo?

Comment

hate him or not. ks the hoe can loot. as for this multi bs idk what to say but i do know p-t don't cheat as his a fat fuck in RL. his lard ass cba going gym with me. fatty always makin excuses.

Comment

too funny
                      from
                      this fam is pretty suss though, theres no chat on the fam board and apparently they all communicate via email

:/
                      Last edited by P-T; 03-04-2019, 05:15 PM.

Comment

And? I understand your thoughts if you live on TMB why this would be abnormal! Get yourself some friends fella... hereís the fam chat for you to study
                        Enoch
                        i will update you all on next move please be patient
                        posted 3 days, 2 hours, 30 minutes, and 54 seconds ago
                        Grim
                        yes we waiting
                        posted 3 days, 3 hours, 24 minutes, and 30 seconds ago
                        Lucifer
                        it was SS but they have already been hit so we will update on email, dont worry the fun will start ahahaha
                        posted 3 days, 4 hours, 11 minutes, and 24 seconds ago
                        Osiris
                        who are we killing though? this is not yet confirmed
                        posted 3 days, 4 hours, 21 minutes, and 34 seconds ago
                        Lucifer
                        KS knows what he is doing just trust in his methods of play.
                        posted 3 days, 4 hours, 23 minutes, and 26 seconds ago
                        Enoch
                        is he doing this so i can max him and him max me :-)
                        posted 3 days, 5 hours, 19 minutes, and 58 seconds ago
                        Moses
                        why leave and join?
                        posted 3 days, 5 hours, 23 minutes, and 56 seconds ago
                        Arc
                        has joined the family!
                        posted 3 days, 8 hours, 11 minutes, and 50 seconds ago

Comment

Whatís the next theory? Ahahahhaa

Phat-Tony you are obsessed with KS I think everyone can see this ahahahah my number 1 fan.....

got nothing to hide so post away fucking idiots

Comment

lets see you enoch and another account looting at the same time then. lets see if enoch is quick as normal lol

then i'll say i was wrong

maybe even get 3 or 4 of u looting seeing as u can make them obey your commands so well. Drop your friends an email so we can put this to bed
                            Last edited by P-T; 03-04-2019, 07:15 PM.

Comment

P-T = KS
                              KS = P-T

question is which is the main account.

Comment

Working...
                              X