• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ay-Em View Post
    P-T = KS
    KS = P-T

question is which is the main account.
    haha, u got me. this is all a ruse

Comment

Guys obsessed! STORM speak to this guy man! If anyone has multi accounts on this game they are banned immediately so please tell me how I wouldnít be banned?

exsplain yourself? Becuase all your doing is talking absolute shit! exsplain to me how a multi account works and at the same time not banned? Your so confident we are all Muslims so finishthe theory as to how this is even possible?! I think what you need Tony is a life man! You follow me around more then my two kids! You seem to know something we all donít know about so please tell?

or is this the part you go silent! Iím being straight concludewhay you are describing

Comment

JUST my $.02

We see who has multi's.
        We take action when there are violations.

That is all for this public service announcement.
        You may continue your daily hazing.

Fornax OUT.
        TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
        Be kind to each other.

Comment

Arc myself and archer all looted this morning same hour so how would I do this? Please eloborate how could I do this from one account Iím intrigued to know why your speculating this is possible? Surely you do think itís possible right?

#my1fan

Comment

Fornax anyone with a multi account is banned correct?

Comment

Originally posted by Fornax View Post
              JUST my $.02

We see who has multi's.
              We take action when there are violations.

Fornax OUT.
              JUST my £0.02

We know you know.
              Now go do1, bitch don't kill my vibe.

FannyFlap Out.

Comment

Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
                Arc myself and archer all looted this morning same hour so how would I do this? Please eloborate how could I do this from one account Iím intrigued to know why your speculating this is possible? Surely you do think itís possible right?

#my1fan
                you used your dick and left big toe to loot with other 2 acc's

Comment

Letís see if phat-mouth exsplain his multi theory heís obviously on to something that staff are not!

elobrate shit brick?

Comment

I am the best on this game I suppose players like this phat-Tony his sperm donator Meh and many others just want to be me!

Tell me your better? Becuase you know you not ahahahah
                    keep stalking Iíll keep wrecking up those medals

Comment

I am the best on this game I suppose players like this phat-Tony his sperm donator Meh and many others just want to be me!

Tell me your better? Becuase you know you not ahahahah
                      keep stalking Iíll keep wrecking up those medals
                      "best in the game" is a bit much lol. you could probably say one of the best looters that's about it.

Comment

Talking to yourself for a moment there, reminiscant of your fam board lol

QUOTE=KillSmith;n106733]Arc myself and archer all looted this morning same hour so how would I do this? Please eloborate how could I do this from one account Iím intrigued to know why your speculating this is possible? Surely you do think itís possible right?

#my1fan[/QUOTE]

Yes i'm saying, you use multis lol

You havent been banned so you havent been caught, staff cant prove anything i know. congrats

Comment

Ohhh stfu itís clearly something you can do Iíll leave it there keep my name out of your mouth shit brick

st least you have shown your love me your obsessed!

At least youíve havenít pulled me on the Qoute IM LIKE YOU ONLY BETTER becuase you already know that fucking sad losers Iím the fucking daddy Tony Iím the daddy
                          Last edited by KillSmith; 03-04-2019, 09:20 PM.

Comment

stfu.... keep my name out of your mouth shit brick
                            Riiiight, so it was u that called me a cheater on the forums first but ofc its me that needs to stfu. ok mate. i'll leave u alone. prefer to converse privately anyway but YOU BLOCKED ME ON EVERY ACCOUNT

Comment

garbage you have multiple devices or something, full of it and every one knows it. your own personal banking crew. Keep claiming you are the best lol, tony loots alot faster than u i have watched in the violent ranks, his points go up faster when you are both looting its a fact. Do your team mates have a voice? i never seen any of them talk when in your family except Jason. They come online like clock work one by one when u need bankers and vanish again.

I seen you looting with arc and archer and speed was a shitload slower. all show buddy all show. get your whole team on and have them all looting at the same time and prove us wrong and put this to bed. You manage to have them all on when u need bankers no problem so prove us wrong and we will stop

Comment

Tony knows Iím like him Only Better ask him lol....... and you all know I take most violent when I want too!

Ameh you are Phat-Tony! Your both obsessed with me! I do have crystal blue eyes that does have an effect on people!

did you know I once looted 1.7 trill in under 1 hour and that includes taking Phat-Tonyís loot from Phat-Tony himself are you also aware I can conduct a series of one arm press ups whilst looting?

I will remain on this game until I am dominated! When I am losing or beaten then Iím no longer entertained! But since I still remain the most prolific free player you and phat-Tony can simply take a seat. Enjoy IU whilst it lasts after shitting on SS!

Zzzz Iím out

Comment

Working...
                                X