This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How TMK treats his family members ... NO RESPECT

from TMK 3 days, 19 hours, 15 minutes, and 50 seconds ago.
    Bro since when did you think starting a FUCKING war is up to yuou
    sent to TMK 3 days, 19 hours, 9 minutes, and 3 seconds ago
    Beva attacked first ... with credits UC keeps giving him ... arenít we supposed to be the best family in the game? You canít have one of your dudes attack the best family in the game and expect no retaliation. The is mafia boss ... not touch-butt in the park.
    from TMK 3 days, 19 hours, 6 minutes, and 20 seconds ago.
    Dont fucking tell me how to run a fucking family. Shut the fuck up and stay in your lane or leave
    sent to TMK 3 days, 19 hours, 3 minutes, and 43 seconds ago
    Take a chill pill and talk to me with respect.

This is a game. Remember that.
    from TMK 3 days, 18 hours, 58 minutes, and 5 seconds ago.
    You have been removed from RU_IU family!

... and letís not forget that this was right after he completely fucked over everyone in the union by ranking himself ... again ... and thatíís a round where I single-handedly sent up 6t (which was enough for union bronze) ... and before you give me the whole ďwe play for JP cashĒ routine .... TMK admitted that he lost at least $300 on that JP ... so there was no money being made when he decided to put his own ego before the entire union.

I guess showing up every day, helping with bank rolls, contributing trillions every round to the union, being online for every turbo eor (even though they kept kicking me out of the family after I sent up my collects ... to make room for freeloaders), and being subbed up level 4 the entire time ... apparently doesnít mean shit, and doesnít earn you any loyalty or respect at all.

Everyone always gives me grief about family hopping and not being loyal ... I havenít ever been in a family thatís loyal & respectful to me ... Not much I can do when all the family bosses on this game are sociopaths and/or alcoholics ... guess it is what it is. Fingers crossed that the next family Iím in is better.

-Level 4-
    rank mafioso net worth
    1. TMK $224,357,185,686,561
    2. Zeus $98,449,297,807,034
    3. BigAnT $23,453,349,036,829
    4. Minnie-Mouse $11,610,217,788,292
    5. SnoMan $5,414,866,620,726
    6. Lord_Snow $3,003,307,965,106
    7. Wtf_Bruh $2,933,079,549,525
    8. cOttOnNeEdsPiCkiN $2,217,932,472,002
    9. Keystonez $1,679,038,958,376
    10. Popcorn $850,970,349,712

-collecting union-
    rank union boss value
    1. Q-H-U-R-U-I Zeus $102,807,031,570,690
    2. UC_happiest_on_Earth Mickey_Mouse $14,929,272,471,835
    3. GMK-FRIENDS MITCHGMK $4,170,600,869,431
    4. VALHALLA SEXY-JAG $2,787,246,765,243
    5. I-U-R-U-H-Q LOPOV $2,417,009,247,528

Queue the hate messages towards me below ...
    Last edited by Clutch; 03-12-2019, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Beva was booted from UC as soon as he started his bs.
      Why are you posting 3 day old shit?
      I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Thatís why you are no longer in the family Clutch, youíre so salty about getting a rank. Guess what, not a single other player in our union gives a shit about getting ranks.
        Dont want to get treated like shit? Donít do stupid shit.

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnt2318 View Post
          Thatís why you are no longer in the family Clutch, youíre so salty about getting a rank. Guess what, not a single other player in our union gives a shit about getting ranks.
          Bitch-made since day one. Without a doubt, youíre one of the biggest pussies in this game. Of course youíre the first to show up here ... seeing as youíre also to blame for that fat loss ... 20t+ on hand ... and you didnít bank shit. You ranked yourself for a fucking bronze instead ....

and as for no one caring for ranks ... how could they with you and TMK taking them all for yourselves every chance yall get. You are all just dick-riding TMK until the cows come home ... yíall made that very clear in the LuckyNate interview.

Wouldnít even surprise me if half of IU is Multis ... because I was there for many rounds and there might have been a total of 30 messages on the boards .... let me guess ... everyone uses Skype? Bullshit.
          Last edited by Clutch; 03-12-2019, 08:58 PM.

Comment

Have you ever thought that maybe youíre the only one that isnít respected?

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
              Beva was booted from UC as soon as he started his bs.
              Why are you posting 3 day old shit?
              wtf is bs about hittin cunts you pusssies are scared tahhh hit? blows mehhhh marcooo

Comment

Quiet bitch

Comment

clutchhhh your a dumb fuck yahhh let meh fuck it up for yah again ehhhhh

now yahhhh back to being theeee main tmb bitch Oooooo

Comment

Originally posted by BigAnt2318 View Post
                    checkkkk yo asss talking about ranks when yahhhh ran from ic to jump on TMKssss ball sack for a rank

Comment

Yo ronaldo scored 3 sexy goals. juve won lol.... pray for me tomz my guy's LIVERPOOOOL vs shitty bayern

Comment

And what you thinking you accomplishing from this post? Lmao
                        Little fame? Someone to feel bad for you? You think you can turn my own fam against me? Hahahaha
                        I gave you a chance in my family if you didnt cause drama or anything. You tried to start a war thinking you can be a hero reacting to a bum (beva) hitting the family. My crew is and will always be taken care of. You can go whore somewhere else, little cockroach.

Comment

Sounds like someone is butthurt.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
                            Wouldnít even surprise me if half of IU is Multis ... because I was there for many rounds and there might have been a total of 30 messages on the boards .... let me guess ... everyone uses Skype? Bullshit.
                            Yeah, there's a skype group. Such a shame you didn't get a call in. You didn't keep your end. And got the boot in the ass.

Comment

I think the big question here is what was Clutch doing in IU in the first place. Must be the medal set

Comment

Working...
                              X