Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you join a family that has been together forever, that you just did an interview with and they all talk about how family itself is more important than the game, and then you jump in, make some cash for a few rounds, and think you have the power to declare war? Are you kidding

Making money doesnt give you power in a family like that, or in most long lasting families in the game. Treating people who have been there for years with respect will earn their trust over time.

Thats why the problem is always you clutch. You think making a buck makes you important, or that it means people owe you something. What you do for a few rounds means nothing to people who have been playing together for years and trust each other. You never learn because you value a dollar or a rank more than relationships, earning trust, and loyalty.

there have even been times you have built a half decent family, and then it goes to shit because you have no concept of being selfless, and you always rank yourself in the end.

just because you have the time to loot or can spend a few bucks doesnt mean shit to people who actually trust each other. And the entire game knows that about you. Its also why you keep getting invites to differrnt families or unions. They know they can use you to produce until you self implode on how important you think you are

sure, everyone calls you a rank whore, and you are, but you are like that whore that dates every single guy in the friend group, hoping you find the one that values you for who you are, meanwhile every friend takes his turn and they all compare notes and laugh at you behind your back.

you are a whole different kind of whore in itself

and when you create a post like this, thinking that anyone respects you or your opinions, acting like you have clout to call out the games biggest spender, all it is really doing is providing the entire game a laugh at your own expense...and you do it to yourself

"look at clucth being clutch...lol"

you never change

Comment

Damn kicked again Clutch, maybe you're the problem, or maybe no one likes you, lifes tough.

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post
        Damn kicked again Clutch, maybe you're the problem, or maybe no one likes you, lifes tough.
        LOL

Comment

all you rank whores will never learn.... TMK is here for himself.... its a game he likes to win... I like winning also.... just fucking play the game and all stop crying.... if you in IU to feed off TMK then just stfu and let him do his thing for you in the end you win turns

Cry babies what do you really expect. To many of you lame ass players on here think this is real life and this is your social life.

Get a grip.
          Last edited by KillSmith; 03-14-2019, 10:59 AM.

Comment

This shit is better than "Real Housewives"
            I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Im better then real housewives - these players sit with some bloke who runs for JP every round and complain about their hand outs...

I prefer to choose my own rank and be the daddy of what i do rather then leech and complain and have some visa swiper who clearly cant let go of his gaming world tell me when i rank .... typical your not happy? rank yourself then.... ---- just let go of the pain.

There is sunshine behind every cloud in Britain.... you must open the curtains first ... not sure about you own countries.
              Last edited by KillSmith; 03-14-2019, 12:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
                Im better then real housewives - these players sit with some bloke who runs for JP every round and complain about their hand outs...

I prefer to choose my own rank and be the daddy of what i do rather then leech and complain and have some visa swiper who clearly cant let go of his gaming world tell me when i rank .... typical your not happy? rank yourself then.... ---- just let go of the pain.

There is sunshine behind every cloud in Britain.... you must open the curtains first ... not sure about you own countries.
                Imagine needing a rank on an internet game, to make your life mean something.

Like you, but not a virgin.

Comment

Irreverent muppet

Comment

A) Why was Clutch in IU in the first place??
                    B) Lopov runs IU and was running IU when Eck was boss of IU.
                    C) No Lopov ,, = N0 IU
                    D) When we let in Drama Queens into IU we old IU players expect Drama
                    E) The issue that was highlighted in the last main where IU came in last in Union is how stupid it is that there is 5 ranks with prizes for Union prizes .. there is not enough players in the game for 5 unions so the 5th union can sit and do nothing and still get 30 people/multis with turns for doing nothing and actually take ALL the bank and rank individuals in their union and win a union prize with 1 cent.
                    F) Fuck off Clutch ,
                    G) Posting private messages is the ultimate beotch move unless someone is going to get a laugh about it .
                    H) Attacking bots and now in interviews saying anyone is a great looter because they loot bots is a signal that the game is overly tired.

Comment

Do you have a life?

Comment

Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
                        E) The issue that was highlighted in the last main where IU came in last in Union is how stupid it is that there is 5 ranks with prizes for Union prizes .. there is not enough players in the game for 5 unions so the 5th union can sit and do nothing and still get 30 people/multis with turns for doing nothing and actually take ALL the bank and rank individuals in their union and win a union prize with 1 cent.
                        How true this will turn out to be with the fam ranks this round

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post

How true this will turn out to be with the fam ranks this round
                          KS why would you say this about your own fam?

Comment

wake the fuk up KS, telling people to get a life when you run 13 tmb accounts

Comment

You thilthy dickriding whores.

this thread is to warn all the new players, that assholes are running wild in TMB, so watch your back!

domenico, I know Iím your favourite player in the game so stop talking shit

Comment

To all!!
                                How big rankwhore you are from 0 to Clucth ??

Comment

Working...
                                X