This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
    ... and letís not forget that this was right after he completely fucked over everyone in the union by ranking himself ... again ... and thatíís a round where I single-handedly sent up 6t (which was enough for union bronze) ... and before you give me the whole ďwe play for JP cashĒ routine .... TMK admitted that he lost at least $300 on that JP ... so there was no money being made when he decided to put his own ego before the entire union.

I guess showing up every day, helping with bank rolls, contributing trillions every round to the union, being online for every turbo eor (even though they kept kicking me out of the family after I sent up my collects ... to make room for freeloaders), and being subbed up level 4 the entire time ... apparently doesnít mean shit, and doesnít earn you any loyalty or respect at all.

Everyone always gives me grief about family hopping and not being loyal ... I havenít ever been in a family thatís loyal & respectful to me ... Not much I can do when all the family bosses on this game are sociopaths and/or alcoholics ... guess it is what it is. Fingers crossed that the next family Iím in is better.

-Level 4-
    rank mafioso net worth
    1. TMK $224,357,185,686,561
    2. Zeus $98,449,297,807,034
    3. BigAnT $23,453,349,036,829
    4. Minnie-Mouse $11,610,217,788,292
    5. SnoMan $5,414,866,620,726
    6. Lord_Snow $3,003,307,965,106
    7. Wtf_Bruh $2,933,079,549,525
    8. cOttOnNeEdsPiCkiN $2,217,932,472,002
    9. Keystonez $1,679,038,958,376
    10. Popcorn $850,970,349,712

-collecting union-
    rank union boss value
    1. Q-H-U-R-U-I Zeus $102,807,031,570,690
    2. UC_happiest_on_Earth Mickey_Mouse $14,929,272,471,835
    3. GMK-FRIENDS MITCHGMK $4,170,600,869,431
    4. VALHALLA SEXY-JAG $2,787,246,765,243
    5. I-U-R-U-H-Q LOPOV $2,417,009,247,528

Queue the hate messages towards me below ...
    So TMK fucked his "friend" teds out of jp and lost $300 doing it? Hmm sounds familiar. Why not just let teds make a little money instead of everyone losing? Probably because you care so much about this game lmao so petty

Comment

Originally posted by JuIcY-j-Is-BaK View Post

So TMK fucked his "friend" teds out of jp and lost $300 doing it? Hmm sounds familiar. Why not just let teds make a little money instead of everyone losing? Probably because you care so much about this game lmao so petty
      Dezl Iím gonna have to ask you to shut up and donít try to play the teds was victim card. You know for a fact all he had to do was ask me for the round, not text me and threaten me. Iíll lose 300$ any day to prove a point. Go back to your corner.

Comment

Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
        all you rank whores will never learn.... TMK is here for himself.... its a game he likes to win... I like winning also.... just fucking play the game and all stop crying.... if you in IU to feed off TMK then just stfu and let him do his thing for you in the end you win turns

Cry babies what do you really expect. To many of you lame ass players on here think this is real life and this is your social life.

Get a grip.

I really don't have a dog in this fight but i can't help myself. killsmith, who the fuck are you and what have u won or done?

I have a bad memory so deal with it. WAIT.. aren't u the master looter/clicker trainer GOAT?

#reaLlifE

Comment

To make few things clear about KillSmith aka KS....

1. This guy made so much self propaganda in the past and yet nobody gives a flying fuck about him
          2. He says he is the best player in this game but in general he is not even close to top 10 looters at the moment (not to talk about old school looters from years ago and even other players like killers, collectors, etc... )
          3. You can see how 4, 5, maybe even 6 of his family members leave family in minute and then the next minute they join another one. Real teamwork there, true members, loyal to their master. Congratz on this one!
          4. They are all idle at the moment, but when main player, leader, KS will come online, they will be online aswell.
          5. His medal set is not even close to be complete..
          6. In general one sad, wasted, fat, useless human being there, not knowing what to do with his miserable life...

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

Dezl Iím gonna have to ask you to shut up and donít try to play the teds was victim card. You know for a fact all he had to do was ask me for the round, not text me and threaten me. Iíll lose 300$ any day to prove a point. Go back to your corner.
            That's the difference between me and you I guess. I don't prove points by fucking friends over. Congrats bro! You're the best!!!

Comment

Originally posted by JuIcY-j-Is-BaK View Post

That's the difference between me and you I guess. I don't prove points by fucking friends over. Congrats bro! You're the best!!!
              dont you like to see competition?

Comment

Originally posted by T_M_K View Post

You go drinking with this guy ... and post a picture of your Walmart shopping spree ... then when Teds and his family makes a move, you fuck them over and say they should of asked permission ... who the fuck are you?

I mean, I think youíre both a couple pieces of shit who arenít worth the air you breath, but doesnít this say it all? You fuck over family members whenever you get bored and want attention, and then you fuck over your real life friends because of your ego. Youíre a complete piece of shit outside of this game ... still living at home in a barely furnished room ... begging people to watch you play video games ... so the only thing preventing you from hanging yourself is the idea that youíre the ďbestĒ in a text-based mafia game with less than 500 people who play.

Great job, idiot.

Comment

Clown, question for you. Why you were asking for invite 5 rounds in row saying that you made mistake when you left ( i saw that message ) if you knew TMK is dickhead.

Next time prize will be 500 $ to come back
                  Last edited by Gale; 03-17-2019, 08:22 PM.

Comment

You go drinking with this guy ... and post a picture of your Walmart shopping spree ... then when Teds and his family makes a move, you fuck them over and say they should of asked permission ... who the fuck are you?

I mean, I think youíre both a couple pieces of shit who arenít worth the air you breath, but doesnít this say it all? You fuck over family members whenever you get bored and want attention, and then you fuck over your real life friends because of your ego. Youíre a complete piece of shit outside of this game ... still living at home in a barely furnished room ... begging people to watch you play video games ... so the only thing preventing you from hanging yourself is the idea that youíre the ďbestĒ in a text-based mafia game with less than 500 people who play.

Great job, idiot.

Mann I could care less for the drama going on but your comment got me weak lmfaooo!!

you lost me at the barely furnished room

Comment

Great job, idiot.
                      Let me stop you there you little child,
                      First off teds and I have gone drinking after many challenges where hes beat me and I beat him and cost each other alot of money. Dont act like you fucking know anything. Second, You know who the fuck I am, and what I do in this game. Third, You know nothing about me in real life, not my job, not my family, not the house I have, so dont fucking dare to try to make this personal, if you want to, then I will treat you like an adult instead of a child, you can tell me where you live and I will gladly come beat your ass, you think you have the right to come at anyone at a personal level and tell them to hang themselves? Be ashamed of yourself. We all know you are under 18 and if your parents find out you will get your fucking ass beat, but incase not, I will gladly teach you a damn lesson. Now get back to your corner, and the next time you want a little attention dont take it to RL shit. It will backfire on you, I promise you kiddo.

Comment

1. Youíre a lying piece of shit.

2. Iím older than you.

3. Iíd have you choked out cold in under 60 seconds, you fake wannabe thug.

... donít you have a Walmart trip to do? I heard they have high-rise bootcut jeans on sale for $19.99 this week.

Comment

Stop this personal attacks. and threats against each other its uncalled for.

whatever happened to finesse'd trash talk?

thread closed.

Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                          X