X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAME CHANGE DISCUSSION - PLAYER RANKING AND PRIZE LEVELS

Hi Everyone

PLAYER RANKING AND PRIZE LEVELS:

I would like to please chat about the above issue with all of you please: this was raised by the community and we are in process to address it. I need some updated views on this; we donít just want to impose changes without the community giving us updated feedback. We have our ideas and fixes already but we wanted to take a back-step to check again with everyone:

One of the key points that a big majority of [Free and Supporter] players have discussed with me is about playing levels. The following was mentioned/noted to us:

Level 4 doesnít feel special anymore because anyone can buy a sub and they are automatically in the jackpot level
    Players stated that the lower levels 1-3 have lost meaning because the game is flooded with level 4 players

Here is how it works right now

Level 1: 0 - 999 won or bought credits added, no subscription purchased.
    Level 2: 1000 - 24,999 won or purchased credits added and/or a subscription purchased.
    Level 3: 25,000 - 99,999 won or purchased credits added, and/or purchase of Titanium Black subscription.
    Level 4 needs 100k credits added into the round and/or a Diamond Subscription

Could you all please give some feedback and thoughts on this so we can get a general feeling from the community please?

Thanks
    Storm
    Game Admin

Looks fine to me. As it sits right now diamond sub to go lvl4 or add in bought credits (due to every round being 90k won turn max)so give you $90 a month for the sub or give you close to $100 to buy said 10k won turns per round (this includes main and turbo) in that same month

Comment

I do not really see the point in creating a new "ultra" level.

As far as lvl4's not feeling "special" any more, meh. awwwww, does somebody's ego need more stars than anybody else's?

As far as being in the jackpot chase, c'mon. Just because having a sub puts you in the top level does not mean that those who spend for the win need be concerned they're getting beat by a measly sub. Nobody is taking a meaningful jackpot on strictly sub turns, and if a teammate transfers game cash to a sub only player who takes the jackpot, there is still some spending happening somewhere in the winning family if they win an EOR build-off. With all the restrictions already in place for using turns, no supporter is really concerned their contribution to the jackpot is being won by a player who only bought a sub. At least with the current setup a team-driven jackpot is theoretically possible. I think this adds to rather than detracts from the lvl 4 competition.

IMHO lvl 1-3 offer some runner-up prizes and badges that help to keep the non-lvl4 players engaged and happy (something to win) and are no threat to the actual spenders. At lvl4, if you really want to play with the big boys, you're gonna need more than sub turns anyway. The only thing lvl5 would accomplish is make all but a handful of players feel even less significant.

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
        I do not really see the point in creating a new "ultra" level.

As far as lvl4's not feeling "special" any more, meh. awwwww, does somebody's ego need more stars than anybody else's?

As far as being in the jackpot chase, c'mon. Just because having a sub puts you in the top level does not mean that those who spend for the win need be concerned they're getting beat by a measly sub. Nobody is taking a meaningful jackpot on strictly sub turns, and if a teammate transfers game cash to a sub only player who takes the jackpot, there is still some spending happening somewhere in the winning family if they win an EOR build-off. With all the restrictions already in place for using turns, no supporter is really concerned their contribution to the jackpot is being won by a player who only bought a sub. At least with the current setup a team-driven jackpot is theoretically possible. I think this adds to rather than detracts from the lvl 4 competition.

IMHO lvl 1-3 offer some runner-up prizes and badges that help to keep the non-lvl4 players engaged and happy (something to win) and are no threat to the actual spenders. At lvl4, if you really want to play with the big boys, you're gonna need more than sub turns anyway. The only thing lvl5 would accomplish is make all but a handful of players feel even less significant.

Hes talking about making it so subs dont go lvl4 so diamond would go to lvl3. And only those adding 10k bought minamum can go lvl4(10k because they already capped won turns added at 90k.

Comment

Remove the stars based on subs and make it ONLY pertain to how many turns are added. This way, a diamond sub could still be a lvl 1 if no turns added into the game (wasteful and unlikely), and a person without a sub could go to lvl 4 (depending on if bought turns package and adds 100k+ turns)
          Then levels are based solely on turns added and not the type of sub purchased.

Also, I wouldn't mind removing the stars all together. Make the players' actual rank anonymous.
          Show stars on players main page only, but not visible to others.
          I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Re: OP

TMB needs to stop pandering to the small group of 3-5 players who win 95% of the jackpots. Itís completely stupid that someone can play less than an hour per round, whip out their credit card, and purchase a JP win in advance.

think of someone like KS who has no-lifed a few rounds recently, hitting bots 70k+ times in a round... but has never even come close to winning a JP.

if a player wants to buy a lvl 4 sub (no bought credits) and loot for 40,50,60 hours in a round ... then they should generate enough to take a JP.

Compare that to someone like TMK who plays less than an hour a week, and only comes online to talk shit and have his credit card maxed ... itís completely stupid that heís taken 20-something jackpots in the past year without logging as much time in game over the past year, as some do in a single round.

the game isnít anywhere close to balanced. You shouldnít be able to buy more credits than the equivalent of a lvl 4 looting the entire round (like a full time job).

i have no clue how the game could possibly grow from here if we keep pandering to the handful of idiots willing to max their credit card each round to stroke their ego.

my advice ó... keep the levels as they currently are, and cap bought credits to a max of 100k per round, with uncapped won credits. Then jack-up the amount of loot that bots generate so that folks like TMK canít just buy everyone in his family 100k credits each round and have them collect at the very end to win.

just like how TMB had to remove family killing ranks to save the game in the past .... weíre going to need to remove spending-to-win in order to save the game now ... and focus on having players buy subs (not credits).
            Last edited by Clutch; 04-16-2019, 06:09 PM.

Comment

make level 4 pay to play only with a minimum of diamond sub and/or or 25k bought credits
              Last edited by P-T; 04-16-2019, 08:32 PM.

Comment

Create sub ranks instead - making it only possible to move up levels by adding actual credits (won/bought)

Comment

lvl4 is already pay to play only with a minimum of a diamond sub or at least 100k turns.
                  Are you saying do not let won turns increase your level?

Comment

Originally posted by iD View Post
                    lvl4 is already pay to play only with a minimum of a diamond sub or at least 100k turns.
                    Are you saying do not let won turns increase your level?
                    from what storm says u can get in level 4 with 100k won credits without a sub. i'm saying fuck that. make level 4 a true supporter tier with either a diamond sub as minimum entry and/or 25k bought credits. i'm pretty sure ive seen this idea floated around before anyway

Comment

@ID: Shouldn't you be banned?
                      @Clutch: If what I'm doing is so easy, why doesn't anyone do it? Do you think all I have is my CC? LMAO
                      There are many players in this game who I can assure you have more money than I do Also no, A sub should not put you in JP contention, that is the stupidest shit I think I've heard yet, and you won't be seeing 70k hits a round anymore from KS because he can't use his dumbass macro like the majority of "Amazing looters" do. The real looters are doing work right now and the cheats are complaining. I have a job I cannot sit at home as you do and loot all day, that means I don't deserve the 20 jp's you mentioned? LOL.when you grow up you will realize people get jobs and responsibilities.
                      Why does someone who buys a sub 32$ have to be in the same category of someone who adds a million turns, for example, to take the round lol, subs should be level 3, let the spenders be level 4, 100k bought minimum at least, increase level 3 prizes so sub players don't get upset, and there you go.

Comment

Re: TMK

First, my post wasnít an attack on you, it was a criticism of the current game rules. Based on the current rules, you play them perfectly ... but the rules need to change. And yes, anyone with a credit card whoís willing to lose money and has an IQ of higher than a banana can do exactly what youíre doing.

Second, the whole point of this thread was:

ĒLevel 4 doesnít feel special anymore because anyone can buy a sub and they are automatically in the jackpot levelĒ

but the problem isnt lvl 4 ... the problem is the JP (and the trickle-down of those going for it). Thereís 100+ lvl 4s every round, but thereís barely any variation in who wins them. If the game is going to grow then it needs to plan for the long term, which means focusing on promoting recurring subscriptions ... not praying every round that someone gets drunk and maxes their credit card on bought credits ... only to file a chargeback when they lose (which has historically cost the game a LOT of money).

Third, Iím not saying YOU should put in 60 hours of looting to win a JP ... Iím just saying that if someone like KS has no life and wants to spend their time looting all day every day, then they should be rewarded with JP contention. In reality, it should be a group of 3-5 looters who come together and play 10+ hours per round looting, who end up with the most combined cash at EOR ... not one guy with a credit card who barely plays (because heís busy with work in IRL).

Fourth, donít even talk about macros. Weíve all seen you do 50+ collects within 1 minute at EOR, which is an even worse manipulation of the game mechanics, since it directly affects the cash prize JP at eor ... Which is the primary incentive for new players joining the game (to one day win a JP cash prize), as well as recurring lvl 4 subscribers who get discouraged because spending $38 usd every 10 days is WAYYY more expensive than any other MMORPG subscriptions Iíve ever heard of.

Lastly, doing chores for your mom and dad, who you still live with, and streaming for 3 viewers on Twitch, doesnít count as a full time job. Maybe if you didnít spend a months rent of your inheritance on online games every week, then you could afford to get your own place, finally move out, and upgrade your closet of Walmart clothes.

Fuck off.
                        Last edited by Clutch; 04-16-2019, 10:19 PM.

Comment

The personal insults and threats will stop now or I will be issuing timeouts for you both.
                          Keep on topic.

TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
                          Be kind to each other.

Comment

LMAO, Ill be nice for sake of the thread, Keep buying your 32$ Sub and keep watching me win rounds

Comment

i live with my parents

Comment

Working...
                              X