This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Return of IU Multies for Capped Rounds

Iu Fam less than 30 players, many Players without any Year Badge. Coincident? Nah LMAO, for capped Rounds they let them Multies return, its a shame for this Family to need those FAKE ACCOUNTS. Watch yourslef lmao, same as Sheikh, everybody knows its tmks multi

You have yet to do a good impression of me. If you're gonna steal my name, do it justice.

Smh

Comment

Originally posted by LaCosta View Post
      Iu Fam less than 30 players, many Players without any Year Badge. Coincident? Nah LMAO, for capped Rounds they let them Multies return, its a shame for this Family to need those FAKE ACCOUNTS. Watch yourslef lmao, same as Sheikh, everybody knows its tmks multi
      Same coincidence as uc unable to use their macros for looting then

Comment

i just invited leah , guess she is my multi.

I got 7 other requests to join that I havent looked at yet ..

keep drawing from that imagination, and keep up them tears ... WE Love a good cry .

Comment

Originally posted by braw View Post
          Same coincidence as uc unable to use their macros for looting then
          Wasn't dmx in Valhalla? That guy had a super macro but you guys took the cash

Comment

Why use someone elses name in forums? Is it because you like lacosta? Are you ashamed of the stupid name you use in game? This makes me believe you are a coward, that is scared of the ramifications your ignorant forum post will be. You remind me of that fuckboy jackie d. Lol are you and shayne related jackie??

Comment

Not true...

my multi is in the commission family

Comment

hold tight nuccaaa like silent bob

doing it big for all the multi nuccaaas out there

Comment

Meow multis meow

Comment

Do not make unsubstantiated claims of Multies. If you have evidence then go through the proper channels and notify admin. Too many players jump to conclusions on no evidence at all.
                    skype = tmbtiki

Comment

Working...
                    X