Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Should levels 2 and 3 be able to win the JP?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Should levels 2 and 3 be able to win the JP?

    I think it would be an interesting change to make and help with player retention.

  • #2
    Ok first off how can they? If a lvl 2 uses letís say 25 k turns they become lvl3 if a lvl 3 uses 99k or more they become a lvl4 So now what?

    Comment


    • #3
      maaaaybe lvl 3 but a lvl 2 no way

      Comment


      • #4
        no all you are promoting is more multis.

        To revise the game for free play you would have to get advertising into the game to promote it.

        Without the advertising how is the site going to work without supporters.

        A game hitting bots is not a game. its a finger exercise with a mouse.

        Try and go outside more and get some fresh air.

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Maximus_Constanino1 View Post
          Ok first off how can they? If a lvl 2 uses letís say 25 k turns they become lvl3 if a lvl 3 uses 99k or more they become a lvl4 So now what?
          I didn't say they would make the money retard.
          As you seem to need it explained a lower level 2 player could get their hands on some cunts bank and take the JP and lvl 2 gold.
          So that's what!

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by harryverderchki View Post
            no all you are promoting is more multis.

            To revise the game for free play you would have to get advertising into the game to promote it.

            Without the advertising how is the site going to work without supporters.

            A game hitting bots is not a game. its a finger exercise with a mouse.

            Try and go outside more and get some fresh air.
            I get outside plenty harryverdickhead but thanks for the suggestion.
            I have 0 interest in the the JP and better things to do than create a load of multis.
            Changing it so anyone can take it if they have all the cash would give free players more incentive to play.
            Sure you would get multis and shit, turbo would be especially bad I imagine but I still think it would be a good move.
            Just need to iron out the finer points.

            siilentbob

            Comment


            • #7
              i dunno man. i cant see it making much difference. the road to level 4 is not that hard anyway. also it seems only right that a level 4 should be the jp winner since they will be one of the top spenders in the game. and plus i think it would encourage stealing rounds too

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by bobtneliis View Post

                I get outside plenty harryverdickhead but thanks for the suggestion.
                I have 0 interest in the the JP and better things to do than create a load of multis.
                Changing it so anyone can take it if they have all the cash would give free players more incentive to play.
                Sure you would get multis and shit, turbo would be especially bad I imagine but I still think it would be a good move.
                Just need to iron out the finer points.

                siilentbob
                siilentboob zip it.

                the main point is that a game of hitting bots is not a game and that is the only way a jackpot would get into play is with a bot. You trying to tell us that some schwantz that has nothing to do all day but hit bots should get a reward. Look he is probably already collecting welfare. To me that is enough that I am working to pay for his existence to play hit the bot all day. The finest point is on the tip of your pin head even after I explained it.

                Comment


                • #9
                  You are one whiny little bitch Harry. I don't particularly give a fuck about your sad story and view on life. You can keep that shit to yourself.
                  There are plenty of changes you can implement to ensure it is extremely unlikely a family of one stars and low level supporters can loot enough to take a JP without assistance from a major supporter. Obviously you can't make it easy otherwise you lose supporters and without supporters there is no game. I never suggested any of the bolox you're on about either Harry, I think you just like the sound of your own voice. The idea would be mainly to give new players the impression they could win without dropping thousands of dollar when they first join and get more to stick around. I don't think they should ever be able to win on their own, well maybe not never ever.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Only one whining is the person that put up this thread. That would be you!! If you are hearing the sound of my voice you should get some medical assistance.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Thereís two whiny bitches here An I canít understand why. Maybe itís bc you both secretly wanna blow one another an canít find the right format, to get it started?

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X