Thoughts on a suggestion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thoughts on a suggestion

Hey everyone in curious what everyone thinks about a suggestion I was thinking about.

1-do away with 30 day expiration of credits
    2-replace the expiration of credits with a won credit cap

Not sure what a realistic cap would be but my gjess would be between 500k and 1m.

Keep won cap add ons for rounds at 200-300k.

I'd rather have an expiration than a cap on won turns. Capped at 200-300k, that's nothing.
    I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Originally posted by Marco_The_Bull View Post
      I'd rather have an expiration than a cap on won turns. Capped at 200-300k, that's nothing.

When i said cap at 200-300k I was saying keep rounds themselves at 200k or 300k. As far as maxing won id imagine around 1m would work.

Comment

We've tried capped rounds.
        Many people complained.

Why would you want 1mm won credits max and no expiry?

What about the current setup do you NOT like?
        TMB Super Moderator

I am always watching.
        Be kind to each other.

Comment

The 1m is a guess I'm sure could be done for 500k or somewhere in between.

Current set up benefits only the top familys that are gurenteedd to rank top 3-5

Iu ic uc ss then Warhound or ka.

Those familys like west coast rank low every round they dont get much to play with.

But if we instead use hard max west coadt can save up over more then just 3 rounds of play and actually compeate who knows those lower family's might even start dropping some cash after they can compete.
          Overall id imagine this would be a welcome change by everyone.

Compared to dropping bots thus killing looters dropping unions thus leaving people in the cold.

Only reason I say round caps on won turns is so we dont have familys all max out won then all build rinse and repeat. Say. Round caps 300k won and unlimited bought or even 500k won and unlimited bought so it encourages people to spend as well

Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
            The 1m is a guess I'm sure could be done for 500k or somewhere in between.

Current set up benefits only the top familys that are gurenteedd to rank top 3-5

Iu ic uc ss then Warhound or ka.

Those familys like west coast rank low every round they dont get much to play with.

But if we instead use hard max west coadt can save up over more then just 3 rounds of play and actually compeate who knows those lower family's might even start dropping some cash after they can compete.
            Overall id imagine this would be a welcome change by everyone.

Compared to dropping bots thus killing looters dropping unions thus leaving people in the cold.

Only reason I say round caps on won turns is so we dont have familys all max out won then all build rinse and repeat. Say. Round caps 300k won and unlimited bought or even 500k won and unlimited bought so it encourages people to spend as well
            Staff just did exactly what your last statement is and people bitched about round caps on won turns.
            Your statement makes no sense, if there is a cap, we will max out the cap on won turns.

Plus, fuck WestCoast. They can win and earn turns just like everyone else. They have some decent people in there that can loot and get them a spot. But if you want to get rid of the expiry so they can build up, I'll vote for that. Get rid of the expiry, keep the rest the same.
            I come in peace. I didnít bring artillery. But Iím pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you fuck with me, Iíll kill you all.

Gen. Mattis

Comment

People seem to forget the monopoly we had in the game before an expiration date for won turns was brought in.

With regards to West Coast competing the get your fingers out your arse and work as it is possible as it is for you to rank and compete.

We have 3-4 looters this round in IC this round who have looted enough between them to rank you easily top 3.

Warhounds have KS working and are in their spot through merit

Wtf makes you think that anything other than your failure to work as a team is anything to do with you not gaining rank or competing. Stop sitting on your arses and complaining and do something.

I think it is 4 level 4 players in your team?.......all with subs wasted that you could have earned with. Fuckin learn and move on

Surely Clutch the almighty is aware of what I have pointed out.

Comment

Originally posted by miko_robbini View Post
                People seem to forget the monopoly we had in the game before an expiration date for won turns was brought in.

With regards to West Coast competing the get your fingers out your arse and work as it is possible as it is for you to rank and compete.
                I've not forgotten the monopoly.

Also, LordJ, aren't you in KA this round?

Gen. Mattis

Comment

Yeah my apologies I read it as if he was a member of West Coast

My statement about WC themselves still stands though

Comment

Where I am playing dont matter. I used west coast as a example. Yes there was a monopoly before expiration of turns was introduced but then you jad a guy with 30m turns himself.

Take idea of round caps out of the thought would it be a more welcome suggestion?

Comment

I've never had more 300k turns at any one time ..I vote for a complete cap on any added turns ..subs only....

also shite patter should be outlawed too

Comment

Working...
                      X