100% Banking-the way of the future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100% Banking-the way of the future

its been like 2 years since weve last had a 100% banking round ... and Storm has finally blessed us with another one for this turbo round.

what do you guys think of 100% banking?

would any of you be grossly offended if it came to a main round?
    fuck 100% banking rounds
    75.00%
    it’s actually pretty good
    25.00%

Cass always used to tell me that 100% banking reduces the need for teamwork and gives players even less to do. But banking is dependent on having a banker online and players to roll cash if there is a cap on deposits. So this poll is actually quite important and interesting....and i would like to hear more feedback on this please.

Thank you Clutch for a relevant interesting question and poll.
    Game Admin

Comment

I like the 100% rounds as a changer it throws a twist into the game which is always good

Comment

No no no...as a one off its fine....if it were to be installed on main round it would be the most lame thing ever

Comment

Id argue that it actually gives people more to to, because youre not reliant on one guy with DUs or others in your fam to be online to play.

in my family, we have folks from all different time zones. Its very rare that were all on at the same time because of that...

wish we we could do at least one main round with 100% banking again. to test it out with the current set of players on the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post
            Id argue that it actually gives people more to to, because youre not reliant on one guy with DUs or others in your fam to be online to play.

in my family, we have folks from all different time zones. Its very rare that were all on at the same time because of that...

wish we we could do at least one main round with 100% banking again. to test it out with the current set of players on the game.
            Then shouldn't yous have round the clock cover for your bank with in family maxing allowed...? My point is really there needs to be cash around to gank...I seen you make a few big hit before now if it's 100% bank where we gonna steal cash from ?

Comment

braw

Mostly just looting bots is where cash is generated. Maybe storm could remove protection as well, so that when you hire or collect, you dont get the 60 seconds of protection.

Then whenever someone does a collect, there will be a couple seconds to loot them for huge amounts ... and that would make bank rolling kind of insane too ... for if a fam wanted to consolidate their cash ... youd really have to work together to make sure everyone is maxed first before collects and rolls

there are definitely little tweaks that could be made to make 100% banking more balanced

I just think that overall, youll see more new players playing more if they can actually get things banked!

Comment

Yes let's tottaly reward KS and his autoclickicker/macros sounds like a great fucking idea of you want to reward cheaters..

Hell this is the stupidest most retarded turbo.... And storm wonders why activity is dropping on this game
                ​​​​​

Comment

Why not continue Catering to collectors lol
                  bring back the 00's! That's when it was really fun.

Comment

Clutch really likes it. Now he gets to keep all his fam money together, so he can rank himself

Comment

Clutch and KS in 1 family who ranks.... They both rankwhore except clutch ain't a macro's user

Comment

Originally posted by whysoserious View Post
                        Clutch really likes it. Now he gets to keep all his fam money together, so he can rank himself
                        This though fr

Comment

not a huge fan of 100% banking it turns the game into more of individual game and less about team work and that stuff okay for a change though.

not sure if this is positive or negative it allows people to be useful even know they wont be on for eor so all the free subs out there can be useful even if they can't make eor.

Comment

i'd recommend u set a banker role in fam so 1 person can bank 90% and everyone else at 75% if some change is necessary. shit when i set up KA i wanted this change but never thought 100% was a good idea.
                            Last edited by P-T; 07-19-2019, 10:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                              i'd recommend u set a banker role in fam so 1 person can bank 90% and everyone else at 75%
                              good idea wouldn't use those %'s but i like the idea

Comment

Working...
                              X