No announcement yet.

100% Banking-the way of the future

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Storm I would suggest looking at your numbers (maybe do another one or two so you get more conclusive data) and then leaving it as a vote to the people here. I would note however that the votes between members who pay and those who play free will differ greatly, so make sure that is taken into account. can draft up an outline that would allow you to get the voice of the people, and not just clutch. as much as we love him

Comment

The game needs variety and team work

if we have 100%deposit banking all the time then we reduce the risk of players actually looting each other by 100%

so it would dumb down the game activity if it's done often

but I get it from a small or new team view - it allows more safety to the small guys and pure loot families
      Game Admin

Comment

"all the time"? nah

as another option to toss into your toolkit for mixing up the turbo rounds? didn't suck

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
          The game needs variety and team work

if we have 100%deposit banking all the time then we reduce the risk of players actually looting each other by 100%

so it would dumb down the game activity if it's done often

but I get it from a small or new team view - it allows more safety to the small guys and pure loot families
          Iím not sure where all this speculating of 100% banking making the game less active is coming from .... if anything it should increase activity, because looters AND collectors can play even when others arenít online ... and that last turbo round was the most active Iíve seen in a long time ... just based on checking the whoís online page, and seeing 20+ people there ... even during latenight/afterhours

Comment

Originally posted by Clutch View Post

Iím not sure where all this speculating of 100% banking making the game less active is coming from .... if anything it should increase activity, because looters AND collectors can play even when others arenít online ... and that last turbo round was the most active Iíve seen in a long time ... just based on checking the whoís online page, and seeing 20+ people there ... even during latenight/afterhours
            Hi Clutch

I mean as follows: If we do 100% deposit ALL the time...it gives players even LESS to do. Also removing risk of cash being stolen in PVP arena also reduces the PVP aspect of the game.

That's all I am saying.

Game Admin

Comment

Clutch is just after some easy ride sheeeeit 100% banking means he donít have to log in with one of his homies and bank that sheeeeit up

nah motherfucking mean

Ghostly sheeeeeit

Comment

Originally posted by Beva0 View Post
                Clutch is just after some easy ride sheeeeit 100% banking means he donít have to log in with one of his homies and bank that sheeeeit up

nah motherfucking mean

Ghostly sheeeeeit
                as someone who has played with Clutch multiple times, I can attest to this lol. Just make a family and "train" people to take their looting to rank yourself lol. That's precisely why we don't want 100% banking. It was boring as fuck. There was nothing to do, because everyone had everything banked up. There's literally no room for anything exciting to happen.

Comment

Working...
                X