No announcement yet.

Who was your turbo Round 974 MVP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y'all praise Pauly yet fail to mention they got 2 familys mostly all subbed up with Klowns CC.

They didn't take the round they didn't get gold family they only ranked I think 2 people
    That don't press me..

I would say authorized personal only (APO) was impressive ran 24 hour bank lost very little cash ranked 2 people (silver and bronze) and only had 2 subs.

Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
      Y'all praise Pauly yet fail to mention they got 2 familys mostly all subbed up with Klowns CC.

They didn't take the round they didn't get gold family they only ranked I think 2 people
      That don't press me..

I would say authorized personal only (APO) was impressive ran 24 hour bank lost very little cash ranked 2 people (silver and bronze) and only had 2 subs.

Luckily we aren't here to impress you or gain your approval kiddo
      I love how you also assume I am paying everyone to play here when we pitch in on subs
      If you don't like what we're doing then stop crying in forums and stop us
      What impresses me about APO is well nothing yet

Comment

That don't press me..

i dont think they set out to take the round either though ???and also make that three silvers family ranks in the past 3 turbos for pauley and his balls with a few tiers thrown in here and there including a level 1 gold last one,,i think that most impressive,,,,and Klown pays cash he doesnt need a credit card :)

Comment

I missed last few hours so I wouldnt really know.. someone hit me I guess Id say them lol

Comment

Ehhhhh. We could have taken the jackpot 3 rounds ago but held the cash in family so everyone can get something out of it. Silver family, silver and gold tier the next round. We took the silver family and another gold and tier the last round. Plus more tiers from the second family. JP is great and all but we all chip in someway or the other so we make sure everyone gets something. Group before individuals is why we don't have the turn over of our members.

Comment

That don't press me..

pauley takes the mvp for that turbo just past.........even more so that they DID take the round mhahaha...thanks for the inspiration . Congrats to klown and his hounds

Comment

Originally posted by SoSe View Post
                Id have to say Ive seen the Pauley3balls guy and he was doing some pretty good work in the turbo round
                Sorry I'm not impressed if they don't make the pot pay

Comment

I just now was told about this post!! I was trained to loot by 21when i started in RONIN so I used his name cuz hes like my mentor when it comes to looting!!! Me and 21 were 2 of the Three Musketeers of looting in RONIN back then!! Thank yall!!
                  Last edited by LOOTA; 09-10-2019, 06:01 AM.
                  LoOtAcЯiS

Comment

Working...
                  X