Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bots are turned off on the last day because... why?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bots are turned off on the last day because... why?

asking for a friend

Always have been since introduced

Comment

Storm Fornax

Comment

They're not. we stopped this some months ago

they refill until round end
        Game Admin

Comment

They were on in 7 day rounds but been off since we went back to 10 days

Comment

Remember_Jane
            Ranked 126 in Level 1, and 232 national.

Currently in Sydney

This mafioso got 10,000 operatives
            and 0 defensives

This mafioso has 0 kill points

networth $1,974,186,551

last attacked by COMPUTER5

8 hours, 24 minutes, and 2 seconds ago.

Deffo off and not refilling final day in the 10 day rounds mate

Comment

Tanaquil_Petroill
              Ranked 29 in Level 1, and 128 national.

Currently in Cleveland

This mafioso got 10,000 operatives
              and 0 defensives

This mafioso has 8 kill points

networth $2,271,247,299

last attacked by old_levi_62

10 hours, 46 minutes, and 19 seconds ago.
              Report Profile
              Game Admin

Comment

guys the bots refresh at 2 billion. i am not sure why some of them dont reach that amount but i can see the bulk is refreshing until this last day

I will check further with the coder
                Game Admin

Comment

Originally posted by Storm View Post
                  guys the bots refresh at 2 billion. i am not sure why some of them dont reach that amount but i can see the bulk is refreshing until this last day

I will check further with the coder
                  Not having a go mate but am unsure how you see that the bots are refreshing on final day?

Vast majority of BOTS have not been hit now in over 12-14 hours and are sitting at marks of around 1.9-2b still.........despite the fact that they are supposed to top up by 2b every 3 hour reset?

Am I missing something?

Comment

Originally posted by miko_robbini View Post

Not having a go mate but am unsure how you see that the bots are refreshing on final day?

Vast majority of BOTS have not been hit now in over 12-14 hours and are sitting at marks of around 1.9-2b still.........despite the fact that they are supposed to top up by 2b every 3 hour reset?

Am I missing something?
                    Hi Miko

No problem, on your query, its a fair question that we have to answer as the game management.

i am noticing that some are and some are not and this is unusual as its one setting for all of them, so I am guessing there is some conflict in the coding - we will check it, thank you for bringing this to our attention

i am really not sure yet what is causing this, its odd as we streamlined the setup recently for the moving bots to refresh up to the last hour of round
                    Game Admin

Comment

What I've observed is that in a 10 day round the bots last refresh is at the end of day 9. They do not refresh any more during the last 24 hours, and as best as I can recall never have. During the time we recently experimented with 7-day rounds the bots refreshed right up to EOR. At the time I thought that was a calculated change to accommodate the shorter round. Now it sounds like it was intended to cover all rounds, but the implementation was done while we had 7-day rounds and may not have been fully tested for 10-days.

Comment

lol or maybe the bots are set up to run for 9 days a round, so in a 10 day round they stop on the last day, but in a 7 day round they weren't even through when the round ended? just guessing here

Comment

is this still being looked at? getting resets on the last day i mean. there still is none

Comment

Originally posted by P-T View Post
                            is this still being looked at? getting resets on the last day i mean. there still is none

No. There is 100's of bots right now over 2 billion which can be looted. make the effort to adjust your net and clean up. We are giving you all freebies with the bots. free cash - there is WAY more cash over the round from bots than from anywhere else

all bots activate after 3 hours. it used to be 4 days -there is more than enough loot throughout the round and i am not gonna streamline this to make it any easier for players who want this to be made easier .

Game Admin

Comment

thread closed - i am not going to do anything here people

like i said - there is sufficient cash lying around to loot- play with your net- don't be lazy it's easy to make a ton, still
                              Game Admin

Comment

Working...
                              X