Comment

Originally posted by Lordj2017 View Post
      Klown that is high offensive and reporting to storm

Good he will enjoy the laugh

Comment

KS can you close this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Eli_462 View Post
          put yourself as a new player just signing up.

the first thing you'll notice there are so many 4 star players and you have only 1 star and you figure out quickly you mean nothing and can't do anything.

people don't attack other people because there is no point doesn't have much to do with alliances if the game rewarded such actions you would see more attacking.

remember family killing prizes you saw plenty of killing then.

would change looting bots it's broken. the reason you took away family killings rewards has happened with looting. if you are new to the game just try to loot or have a new person loot and get their feedback you will see what i am saying

you have to even things out with collecting and looting this can be done two ways make collecting better as a non sub player or make looting more difficult or a combination of both.

Thanks Eli, for that feedback, we often do miss out thinking what it's like for new players coming in

Its always easy to push and promote things that fall into our comfort zone on how we play, to get more rewards for what we do as gamers....and forget think what it's like for newbies coming in.

Also i notice nowadays, there is only a handful who work hard to recruit new players most of the older teams have been going for ages and are comfortable and prefer rules that suit their strengths, I guess.

So organic growth of player numbers- you are quite correct- this is one of the ways that we dont grow anymore. we must have a noob friendly environment. players will always come and go....but if we dont attract new players there is negative growth

Game Admin

Comment

Got to know when will all this getting jiggly with it stop??

Sheeeeeeeeeeeesh
            Last edited by SoSe; 08-15-2019, 05:41 PM.

Comment

Eli_462 I like how you have been thinking on this although I myself donít agree 100% you have made some valid points that may merit some change in the future as we continue to develop her at TMb.

Thank you sir

Comment

Originally posted by Ameh View Post
                KS can you close this thread
                SOMEONE PLEASE START A PROPER FORUM CHAT MENU FOR GAME FEEDBACK.. ALL I CAN READ IS SHIT TALK

THREAD CLOSED

Comment

Originally posted by KillSmith View Post

SOMEONE PLEASE START A PROPER FORUM CHAT MENU FOR GAME FEEDBACK.. ALL I CAN READ IS SHIT TALK

THREAD CLOSED
                  i know youve got super powers mate but isnt closing threads beyond your capabilities ???:0

Comment

i try

Comment

Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
                      i try
                      We appreciate your efforts

Comment

Working...
                      X