Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• KillSmith
    replied
    Pointless without a 3bill regen.... 2 bill regen only makes sense to loot on resets. This is the reason bots are so low. Looters like me and others must destroy the bots to try and earn what we would earn on a 3 bill regen...

make sense?

Leave a comment:

• Lordj2017
    replied
    Originally posted by KillSmith View Post
    Thank you father.

"i also noted some of you unhappy with the amount of BOTS...so I will UP this from next round to be a bit more comfortable."

Cool now you can do 200k hits in a round....

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    fix: all bots will keep refilling until last day [working from current round]

Leave a comment:

• Eli_462
    replied
    put yourself as a new player just signing up.

the first thing you'll notice there are so many 4 star players and you have only 1 star and you figure out quickly you mean nothing and can't do anything.

people don't attack other people because there is no point doesn't have much to do with alliances if the game rewarded such actions you would see more attacking.

remember family killing prizes you saw plenty of killing then.

would change looting bots it's broken. the reason you took away family killings rewards has happened with looting. if you are new to the game just try to loot or have a new person loot and get their feedback you will see what i am saying

you have to even things out with collecting and looting this can be done two ways make collecting better as a non sub player or make looting more difficult or a combination of both.

Leave a comment:

• KillSmith
    replied
    more loot = more competition = more players = bigger game.

Leave a comment:

• miko_robbini
    replied

Originally posted by Storm View Post
    i also noted some of you unhappy with the amount of BOTS...so I will UP this from next round to be a bit more comfortable.

Thanks
    That is good to hear although I am not sure it is the number of BOTS that is the issue it is more the fact that the BOTS having a 2b regen topup in comparison to the 3b we previously had.

Having the regen topup at 2b means the networth of BOTS drops to worthless after just 1 toh after regen.

Not a complaint just an observation as I get that spenders need to see a decent yield for their spend but in all honesty it is at the stage now where we can be a subbed looter putting 6-8 hours a day in on the game yet not earn much more than a subbed collector surely that needs to be addressed?

Cheers for all your efforts

Miko
    Last edited by miko_robbini; 08-14-2019, 09:15 AM.

Leave a comment:

• KillSmith
    replied
    Thank you father.

"i also noted some of you unhappy with the amount of BOTS...so I will UP this from next round to be a bit more comfortable."

Leave a comment:

• Storm
    replied
    i feel ya John.

2 issues here

1- Too many prizes does dilute the competition but if we reduce it further, people don't wanna play, complain etc.- which is not WRONG to do or feel..... I understand, that when you put time in then it can feel pointless if you cant get some type of reward

2- families will ally with or without unions and union tools, so it just makes sense to provide some tools for this, to help, plus the more social aspect allows families [and i am seeing QUITE a few] taking on smaller wings of newer players now and training them

We ARE working on the whole new player aspect for this next few weeks, #

We are fixing and making signup smoother, simpler and checking where newbies get stuck when they login and try to provide some solutions there to help them get into the game easier and into a family as soon as possible without having to be dependent as much on player recruiting - so the alliance tool is part of something bigger we are working on behind the scenes

i also noted some of you unhappy with the amount of BOTS...so I will UP this from next round to be a bit more comfortable.

Thanks

Leave a comment:

• Lordj2017
    replied
    This has nothing to do with a revenge hit. This is about 90% of the game being alliances together. I forgot this is like school spots where everyone makes the the and everyone gets a reward.

Leave a comment:

• braw
    replied
    Bit of advice for ya...stop leaving ppl revenge and stop crying like a little bitch when you are revenged

Leave a comment:

Working...
X