Dirty Undies in the Mansion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dirty Undies in the Mansion

I haven't spoken to Matty, but I figured I would raise the flag once more and see what has become of TMB in the many years I've been away. I see many names I recognize and Dom has been gracious enough to show me love the way we did in the old days. The game has changed a lot and I need a crash course in the new ways from old friends if possible.

Fuck off

Comment

A fan!

Comment

You got it down pat already you figured out how to log in

Comment

MickyKnox sometimes pops in and out, and Roughneck is here in NameLess with me and has been for a long time now. Otherwise I scour the game most every round and look for names that i recognise and send invites. Cullen from the tent is in this round, and every few months you can secretly see Buck Nasty log in as well. Its been about a year since ive seen Matty in game, and when he has been playing here and there its been with us.

If you put the message out on facebook, then you get a few people that pop in for reunion type fun, but they usually log in, say the game isnt what it used to be, and then dont log in again, which is why ive given up trying with most of them

Comment

Thats because your a multi time convicted sexual social media predator dom no one wants around you

Comment

I dont even know how if that was the case i wouldnt be in jail...

Comment

As Dom said, Micky show up sometimes. Matty I don't see him since he decided to give a break again, blink show up sometimes too and Bucky I dont talk to him since his brother passed away, thats about 1y ago i guess. ugh I miss these guys.

edit: not 1y ago. I forgot we already in 2019 lmao. i think it was 2017 last time i talked to matty.
                Last edited by xTrinity; 08-17-2019, 05:37 AM.

Comment

https://www.themafiaboss.com/tools/f...ids-last-round

Comment

I forgot to mention SexualChocolate haha I miss him a lot. always with the dirty jokes in the fam board. I think he pop up sometimes too.

Comment

Someone say skid?

Comment

Damn. is this even real?

Comment

Bobby_Blunts, you scruffy person.

Comment

So much scruff.... starting to look like you....

Comment

Well roll me in doodoo, its the prince of browntown!
                              TheButchersUnion LLKK LLUCC
                              Skidmark_United GWLC FYUU
                              NaMeLeSs 4THE29

Comment

Working...
                              X